Author: melon1008

Before the eyes were yours, they are mine. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-20 11:56:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 20-4-2009 10:38

Whatever it is true or not, I think the story is moving and valuable. It tells us to cherish what we have today, or we will regret when we lose it, right? Thanks for reply.

Ofcourse. you know. To convince people you have to exaggerate. Reality isn't that NICE or BAD. Reality is much more 平淡 then in movies/tv series/ MV's..  The move people's heart you have to do it in a strong way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 11:57:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 20-4-2009 10:40

Is it a Chinese song or English song? I haven't heard it before. I will search it and listen to it. :)

Korean song in Korean and a little English.
Try look for the MV, you'll then know what I mean ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 12:32:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-4-17 14:27
I read a story right now. It told that there was a blind girl before. The girl hated everyone except her boyfreind who cherished and took care of her everyday. The blind girl told her boyfreind:&qu ...

u are right.

we should cherish what i own for now. and don't let self regret once we lost it...

feeling satisfied is always happy for us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 12:51:52 |Display all floors
if the story is true, i think this girl did not deserve this boy's love!
from this story, i think sometime we must not believe or pay more for some promise!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 13:03:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-4-20 10:40

Is it a Chinese song or English song? I haven't heard it before. I will search it and listen to it. :)

the song we listened a fewer years ago, you gan "google" its chinese name "因为是女子“,it is really a nice song .!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 13:15:21 |Display all floors
she saw her boyfreind--a blind boy. She felt upset and despressed. She ever thought he should be a handsome prince, but now......   

have some questions about the story:
1/ before she got the boy's eyes, she didn't know if the boy is blind or not? for years?
2/ i guess, the girl knew the boy had eyes when she said "if i can see only one day, i will marry you." then she didn't ask what happened the boy's eyes?

it is a story.

read it. and try to be nice to everyone. maybe in the past lives, some one gave you his/her eyes, even this life, you dislike the one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 13:19:21 |Display all floors
human being is a specilal animal,will change as the socity,sometimes in ours life,we will get something easily  from somewhere ,actually they didnt cherish and treasure it,in turn,will abandon itself at the corner,what a shame,just dunno why that girl will become like that,really confused,thats why??? the boy who love her so deeply,whats more,donated his eye for her,what did he get? leave him away!!! speechless!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.