Author: canada_man

Historically, Chinese males can't keep their pants on. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-16 19:08:57 |Display all floors
i love it when you guys get into a slanging match makes this thread so much more interesting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 15:52:41 |Display all floors
hmm,i think that happens everywhere!maybe in the western world,it's less! young ladis just look for sugar daddy ,they sell their body just for wealth or whatever,and those old and ugly men just want the " fresh air" hehe,but anyway,they pay ! so it's a deal lol ! both of them know what they want and get what they want! personally,i hate such men and women!but it's not our business ! i am sure it also happen in western world!maybe the women there are more independent than chinese !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 10:53:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sleepingB at 2009-6-1 15:52
hmm,i think that happens everywhere!maybe in the western world,it's less! young ladis just look for sugar daddy ,they sell their body just for wealth or whatever,and those old and ugly men just wan ...

Western girls have their own ways of independence.  Have you seen "Girls next door"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-8 21:57:56 |Display all floors

ultimate sugar daddy

Hugh-Hefner-Celebrating-82nd-Birthday.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.