Author: canada_man

Historically, Chinese males can't keep their pants on. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-21 10:47:51 |Display all floors
Like people do not know the answer to this question!!! If you lived in China for more than 10 seconds you would know the reason!
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 16:23:25 |Display all floors
I think canada_man has a good point here, i agree with him that women derserve respect and faithfulness.
But I assume that men having extra-marital affairs much more frequently is a universal phenomenon, cause people outside and inside China both sort of agree that men are desire-oriented and women are emotion-oriented.
I have never lived abroad, so I am not the person to judge that whether it is Chinese males can't keep their pants on, or just males can't keep their pants on.
If canada_man could explain what is the situation like in your places and  proove that it is indeed different from China, the arguments could be more clear

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 16:37:51 |Display all floors

Reply #24 onionpie's post

Well said
As a man, I can keep my pants on but I'd imagine that the shenanigans illustrated by canada_man happen in all countries and cultures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 16:59:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2009-4-15 17:27
This is English site. Everything is written in English.

FYI, it's called China daily.... in your logic, anyone wear a T-shirt has chinese charactors on then he/she must be a chinese??

besides, as you said it's history.... do you have any idea of your great great great great grandma's taste of food? No, you dont...
so what's the real deal of talking the sensitive topic once again? the Human Rights in China's histroy bother you that much???? oh, real??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 18:13:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-13 00:01:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2009-4-16 08:31

You are both waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic. This is a very good forum but it can only function well if we stay on topic. You waste my time and you waste everybody else's time.  ...

You act like an 8 year old who doesn't know how to discuss a topic logically and reasonably.  Please read your posts and think about them before you make yourself look so ridiculous!!  And talk/act like a grown up if you are truly one.  

Your topic 'Chinese males can't keep their pants on" implies that other males can.  Can they really?  What about your countrymen and YOU?  All the western countries have much higher divorce rate than China and the top reason for their divorces are infidelity!  

If you want to pick on China/Chinese (looks like so from your other posts), do some research and make some good argument.   

It's funny that your avatar is so perfect for you - you see yourself (a lion) as someone you are not (a cat).  lol,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-13 00:03:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.