Author: canada_man

Historically, Chinese males can't keep their pants on. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-15 18:40:59 |Display all floors
Canada-man,  all of that goes on in the West too and its far from uncommon for men to have young mistresses.

Maybe the big difference is western women are often just as bad.

But as China becomes more liberal minded its only a matter of time before women do as the men do.

As you know older women in the west often have relationships with ' Toy Boys'    :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 21:00:11 |Display all floors

Your comments are welcomed but irrelavent.

Originally posted by Cromwell at 2009-4-15 18:40
Canada-man,  all of that goes on in the West too and its far from uncommon for men to have young mistresses.

Maybe the big difference is western women are often just as bad.

But as China be ...

Kindly stay on topic. Your comments are welcomed but we are talking about China, not the west. We are speaking about Chinese males who have a problem in being able to keep their pants on.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-15 23:33:51 |Display all floors

You are off topic.

Originally posted by seneca at 2009-4-15 23:23
If we are talking about 'China', why don't you allow posters to point out that what you are saying is NOT a CHINESE-only phenomenon?

See - I rebel against Chinese singling out laowais for leadin ...

As chairperson of this post, you are completely off topic The topic is: Historically, Chinese males can't keep their pants on".
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 03:48:58 |Display all floors
Seneca is correct so dont be so dictatorial Canada-man i'll post what i like when i like.

For a man of your (supposed) intelligence you're not very broad minded.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 04:17:11 |Display all floors

Reply #6 melon1008's post

Hey there my friend! Yes, I've been busy in the real world. Things are good thanks. Hope you're well.
Canada man, it's a site based in China, therefore it's Chinese. That's #1. It's none of our business to address such irrelevant and insignificant problems, that's #2. It also happens in our countries as pointed out by cromwell, that's #3. Who are you to point out the morality or immorality of such things to anyone, that's #4. Speaking of morality, have you never had an immoral thought, that's #5. Look in your own backyard mate!
FYI; I don't condone such things but, if it doesn't affect me, my family or friends, who am I to offer up criticism, especially when it's not even in my own country. There are cultural issues at stake too I'd guess and as it's not our culture, best we keep our noses out of it, ming bai?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 08:31:08 |Display all floors

To: exportedkiwi, Cromwell

Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-4-16 04:17
Hey there my friend! Yes, I've been busy in the real world. Things are good thanks. Hope you're well.
Canada man, it's a site based in China, therefore it's Chinese. That's #1. It's none of our bu ...

You are both waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic. This is a very good forum but it can only function well if we stay on topic. You waste my time and you waste everybody else's time. The topic is: Historically, Chinese men can not keep their pants on.  Yes? No? Any comments?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 10:21:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 16-4-2009 08:31

You are both waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic. This is a very good forum but it can only function well if we stay on topic. You waste my time and you waste everybody else's time.  ...

kiwi has good points always. You shoud stop wasting your time posting such useless posts.
"can't keep pants on" happens everywhere. This is no political forum where you discuss what is human rights or what not.
In fact this is a FRIENDship, love and relationships forum. YOU are the ONE who is OFF-topic dude.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.