Author: canada_man

Chinese Woman (not all) - in/wanting foreigner relationship. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-1 16:02:44 |Display all floors
life in china is so pressful ,every chinese is so crazy for money here! you could see lots of tricks in business world or everywhere! that's why so many pretty chinse girls want to escape from China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No doubt that they just want visa!however,most foreigners living in china are so ----ing assholes! so don't criticise chinese women too much !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 19:02:02 |Display all floors
sleepingB,    thats what Capitalism does, its been like that in the West for many years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-31 16:29:38 |Display all floors

yeah

Originally posted by mayalice at 2009-4-16 10:11
..i don't agree with u...i think that who likes money ...who must like visas.....and i can't feel that most foreign countries are better than China....:)

i agree with u.  I guess girls  all like the men with warm heart and nice,kind. Not visas

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-26 08:29:25 |Display all floors

Reply #1 canada_man's post

i totally agreed 110% with u as i hv the true experience with a Beijing girl in chao yang district who left me becoz of $$$$$ which they thought all foreigner are their bank telle. They command u around and when they are unable to get their personal gains they start to give u stupid excuses and worst of all changed their mobile no. Such act done is basd down on GREED.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-28 06:05:31 |Display all floors
i totally agreed 110% with u as i hv the true experience with a Beijing girl in chao yang district who left me becoz of $$$$$

You're lucky that she left you - I think you deserve someone better ;)

However, I don't think money is the main reason why a lot of Chinese women go for foreign men. I believe that they rather project certain hopes in that white guy, which is why they can even fall in love with you if they they haven't talked to you much so far and has never met you in life. It's normal for a irl to have expectations in a new potential partner and often imagine things to be much more beautiful than they actually are, and a foreign man might be the right person to project these expectations on. This is why some Chinese girls even leave Chinese millionaires to be with a poor foreigner - not because of the foreigner himself, but because of the dreams and hopes they see in him.

However, you can't build up a life on dreams and at some point, the girl figures out that her dream man is also just a human being, with good and bad traits, with feelings and expectations. Then she either loves him even more - or the whole thing breaks appart.
Anyway, you don't need to be a western guy to make a girl fall in love with you - also as a Chinese guy, you can be a strong (mentally, not physically), smart person who makes the girl feel that she can rely on you. But no matter where you are from, always remember that in the end, the girl has to love you, not your surface - so be yourself and try to find a girl who loves you for what you are and whom you can love for what she is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-28 08:42:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.