response to the reality

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-13 00:21:36 |Display all floors

Oh Dear Oh Dear

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-13 00:32:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2009-5-13 00:21

Canada Man, (and yes I think I know who you are)............ was hurt by such a Chinese women.

Now rather than learning from the mistakes he has chosen to follow a different path.

Consider that if 10% of Chinese women are as you describe, (about what I guess and much less than western women), most of those women will use the internet to find a partner.
The 90% of Chinese women that are the best in the world will not go near the internet.
That means if you use the internet to find a Chinese women you probably have a 50% plus chance of finding a gold digger and yet they represent a very small proportion of Chinese women.
I would suggest that instead of taking your disappointment out on Chinese women in general, you accept your own mistakes and learn from them. ...

You hit the nail on the head!!!!!   

Canada_man - please learn from the wise people here instead trying to pick some invalid claims making yourself look foolish!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-13 00:36:33 |Display all floors

Reply #38 broadscan's post

Yep, good ole Z! You don't do so bad yourself broadscan. Sometimes, the idiocy of these gimps that have preprogrammed stereotypes amaze me. I really wish they'd actually get off their fat asse$ with buttcracks exposed (ick) and go those places they criticise and see how wrong they are. I'm sop very pleased that a small group of us can remain focussed on the positives and be objective, even when it involves our own countries.
Good onya fellas, and fellesses, hehehehe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-13 17:34:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-5-13 00:36
Yep, good ole Z! You don't do so bad yourself broadscan. Sometimes, the idiocy of these gimps that have preprogrammed stereotypes amaze me. I really wish they'd actually get off their fat asse$ wit ...

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-16 04:00:04 |Display all floors

should ktv be banned

my view is yes in west or cultured democracy would be illegal there is no place fo rthis in develpoed culture any comments?
Ps family ktv is ok everyone knows the type of ktv i mean

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-16 12:12:27 |Display all floors
there are many chinese girls are nice. but the first thing, honest will get honest for return. sometime, some foreignor only can meet some hoydens because foreignor have open image that like play, game for laught, something.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.