Author: canada_man

Chinese Woman (not all) - in/wanting foreigner relationship. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-18 22:10:26 |Display all floors
Sincerity = total naivety.

Or knowing exactly how to be devious but choosing NOT to be.

Discuss please  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-26 08:12:51 |Display all floors

Western Men (not all) - in/wanting Chinese Dating Relationship

I don't doubt yours or your friend's experiences.  However have either of you (if this friend does exist) ever thought about what kind of men that were involved in those problems besides just blaming everything to the Chinese women?

Most foreign men (not all), who try to find Chinese or any developing country's women, think that they can score a much better (attractive/younger) woman than in their own country.  We have all seen some old and ugly foreign men in the arms of pretty young Asian women, haven't we?

These men knowingly use their status (money and visa) and lure their targeted women.  On the other hand, those women - gold diggers and all, but not stupid - try to use their assets to make their lives more comfortable.  

Most of human being fall in love with whomever we fall in love with - we don't and can't plan and choose one particular race or ethnic group to falling in love with.  If someone has all these conditions tagged along with their love, we know they are not in there looking for true love.  IMO, both men and women involved in these kinds of cases deserve one another.

There are nice foreign men who truly are attracted to another culture.  They would normally emerge themselves in that culture and daily life.  They have real life interacts with the women of the other culture, and can find their true love naturally.  

For those men who think they can find Chinese women by simply talking to them in a few emails through third party translations are either naive or stupid.  And please don't try to tell me that they are sincerely trying to find true love.  [Just in case you don't know, Asians are not stupid and we do know what are those white man (not all) are up to.]

I'd suggest you and your friend not wearing your race glasses and only seeing others wrongs and your rights.  Your friend, if he does exist and is truly a scholar, should see things from more than one side to earn any respect for his opinions.

[ Last edited by broadscan at 2009-5-12 10:55 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-4 21:46:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yasawakic at 2009-4-16 19:11
Just racist, superficial, stereotypes. nothing about serious analysis of cultural difference.
we learn more about the poorlow iq folks who wrote this sh t than about the chinese people here. ridi ...

LOL LOL....absolutely spot on! but then again, that's part of the beauty of life, to have the leisure time when all serious duties and chores have been accomplished for the day, to sit back and relax and enjoy the rantings of some "poorlow iq folks"..lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-11 07:59:39 |Display all floors

Reply #30 broadscan's post

Well said broadscan!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-11 08:37:52 |Display all floors

From broadscan
"Western Men (not all) - in/wanting Chinese Dating Relationship

I don't doubt yours or your friend's experiences.  However have either of you (if this friend does exist) ever thought about what kind of men that were involved in those problems besides just blaming everything to the Chinese women?

Most foreign men (not all), who try to find Chinese or any developing country's women, think that they can score a much better (attractive/younger) woman than in their own country.  We have all seen some old and ugly foreign men in the arms of pretty young Asian women, haven't we?

These men knowingly use their status (money and visa) and lure their targeted women.  On the other hand, those women - gold diggers and all, but not stupid - try to use their assets to make their lives more comfortable.  

Most of human being fall in love with whomever we fall in love with - we don't and can't plan and choose one particular race or ethnic group to falling in love?with.  If someone has all these conditions tagged along with their love? we know they are not in there looking for true love.  IMO, both men and women involved in these kinds of cases deserve one another.

There are nice foreign men who truly are attracted to another culture.  They would normally emerge themselves in that culture and daily life.  They have real life interacts with the women of the other culture, and can find their true love naturally?  

For those men who think they can find Chinese women by simply talking to them in a few emails through third party translations are either naive or stupid.  And please don't try to tell me that they are sincerely trying to find true love.  [Just in case you don't know, Asians are not stupid and we do know what are those white man (not all) are up to.]

I'd suggest you and your friend not wearing your race glasses and only seeing others wrongs and your rights.  Your friend, if he does exist and is truly a scholar, should see things from more than one side to earn any respect for his opinions".

I totally agree with you

[ Last edited by lilyjia at 2009-5-11 09:05 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 22:50:08 |Display all floors
Thank you Kiwi and Lily.  

I apologize for the grammatical problems.  

I have an English windows system, however, is set using Chinese language (as a region and language) because of the QQ.  The setting messes up some of the characters and symbols and do not show up right (but looked ok on that computer).  

All the best wishes to everyone who is looking for love.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 23:34:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by littleboat at 2009-4-16 16:21
Isn't it a human right and human nature to pursue more happiness and better living conditions?

of course it is a human right to  pursue more happiness and better living conditions
but when it comes to human nature,tolive in a happy and colourful life seems to be a more meaningful aim

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.