Author: canada_man

Chinese Woman (not all) - in/wanting foreigner relationship. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-16 16:21:26 |Display all floors
Isn't it a human right and human nature to pursue more happiness and better living conditions?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 17:59:24 |Display all floors
Go and strive for your happiness

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 18:22:10 |Display all floors
from different degree,you will find the different  characters of chinese women,go! guy....the people all       over the word have the sides of selfishness.go! guy....change a degree to find the beauty in our life.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 19:11:58 |Display all floors
Just racist, superficial, stereotypes. nothing about serious analysis of cultural difference.
we learn more about the poorlow iq folks who wrote this sh t than about the chinese people here. ridiculous and shameful.

uninteresting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 20:41:44 |Display all floors
True, not all women or even men have the same goals in a relationship.  There have been Chinese women ripped off by foreign men for money.  My gf lives in northern China and is 41,  she is one of a pure heart.  I told her I had a pulled muscle in my neck and she starts crying.  She sends me some traditional Chinese medicine.  I tell you, even my American exwife didn't care this much for me.  There are many true and honest people looking for soulmates worldwide.  Just be patient and your dream will come true.  :)

Live long and prosper
l_7d4555141330b31b8c66ac9ec27ce0e2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 21:00:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by littleboat at 2009-4-16 16:21
Isn't it a human right and human nature to pursue more happiness and better living conditions?

pls see #13~~
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 21:43:18 |Display all floors
i can't feel that most foreign countries are better than China

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.