Author: happysherry

Dream place for LOVE!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-26 16:08:34 |Display all floors
Horrible things are taking place in every country, it's unfair to name a country the worst place because of this. China's crime rate is high but it won't stop me travelling there or make me deny that it's one of the most beautiful countries in the world.

Likewise, I wish I could visit Greece one day. Pity that I didn't have time to go to Greece when I was in Europe last May.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-26 16:38:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by charlo at 2009-4-26 16:08
Horrible things are taking place in every country, it's unfair to name a country the worst place because of this. China's crime rate is high but it won't stop me travelling there or make me deny th ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-5 14:41:43 |Display all floors
caribbean seems nice.... the beach, the water, the sunshine..... perfect for me......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-5 22:49:01 |Display all floors
it all depends.
if enough money, north europe will be the best choise, where there has high mountains and white snow and natural music.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.