Author: hardluck2008

love to death [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-4-15 17:16:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2009-4-15 16:40



i think you were one of the two preys who were trapped into a triangle love affairs with robert~~~

haha, I am not so lucky to involve the triangle love, but single love. haha.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-4-15 17:26:32 |Display all floors
while I open the MSN News in the morning I saw the news Two students from Community University dead   after 12-story fall. They are many cases recently like this. In fact, I can not fully understand why the love or hate can makes one to death. why they did not think that they have many person who care of them?
Enjoy Everyday!
Come on, You can do it.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-4-15 17:30:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SoReon at 2009-4-15 17:26
while I open the MSN News in the morning I saw the news Two students from Community University dead   after 12-story fall. They are many cases recently like this. In fact, I can not fully understan ...

Yeah, totally agree. However, maybe they are too sad, and lose confidence to live any more. Anyway, I am sure they were regret when they are dying. Because life is wonderful. Without life, everything will be nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2009-4-15 18:59:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2009-4-14 16:16
We often bless these people who are falling in love," May all the lovers of the world become united in wed lock "---

yet sometimes love may lead to hatred,even to death finally~~
...

some kind ot upset

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2009-4-15 19:00:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2009-4-14 16:16
We often bless these people who are falling in love," May all the lovers of the world become united in wed lock "---

yet sometimes love may lead to hatred,even to death finally~~
...

some kind ot upset

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-4-15 19:19:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-4-15 17:16

haha, I am not so lucky to involve the triangle love, but single love. haha.



then want a new try?
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-4-15 19:20:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SoReon at 2009-4-15 17:26
while I open the MSN News in the morning I saw the news Two students from Community University dead   after 12-story fall. They are many cases recently like this. In fact, I can not fully understan ...



the two are LOVERs?

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.