Views: 3523|Replies: 3

Does sex stop (or decrease alot) after a child is born? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-14 05:42:17 |Display all floors
I have a married friend who just had his first baby with his wife.  He told me that they haven't had sex since the baby was born a year ago!  Does the amount of sex decrease when you get married?  Does it go to zero when you have a child?

I heard a joke that if a couple puts a single jelly bean or M&M candy into a big jar every time they have sex when they are dating before they get married (or in their first year of marriage) and then remove one everytime they have sex AFTER they get married, you will have plenty of left over jeally beans remining in that jar after they die...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-14 09:48:58 |Display all floors
Depends... some women put alot of weight after child birth, and change emotionally... Some men just see their wife differently (and in a non-sexual way) after she has a baby..
Also after having a child there are many more burdens and less freedom to the family...

I suggest that your friend starts having sex again or his other half will seek for it elsewhere (and vice versa).
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-14 13:06:41 |Display all floors
No it's not true, but for them, it happens to be. I think I've seen this in some relationships but I feel it's a lack of communication between the couple for whatever reason. It's usually a mental thing, I've seen studies on this before.

Did not happen to me, she got pregnant twice, having sex while she was pregnant and sure as hell afterwards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 04:34:38 |Display all floors

Reply #1 mark069's post

Dunno, never been married, hehehehehe! Hope not though!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.