Author: xilaren

ho [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-21 15:31:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sarah1986 at 2009-4-21 15:16
i always resort to  bad mood and cost myself lots of time releasing from that occasion....

me too haha
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 20:49:44 |Display all floors

Reply #1 xilaren's post

We will certainly encounter some disappointments during our life journey.As u laid the great importance,it's how to cope with them?I don't know whether u ever heard of a Chinese old saying:"He that has been bitten by a serpent is afraid of rope."No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.So care those who deserve it and let those who don't cherish ur devotion disappear out of ur sight.
By happy,my old friend!
I'm shining like a candle in the dark when you tell me that you love me!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 21:24:50 |Display all floors
when i feel disappointed, i would like to eat  the snack continuously.\
i will be absorbed in eating and forget the disappointing matter.
when i feel depressed, i do so.
i think my backbone is not firm enough, so i am easy to feel disappointed and depressed.

i should have taken much more exercise, do some sports to cultivate a good backbone.
keep on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 21:29:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-9-15 04:23
Origin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-23 19:50:32 |Display all floors
I care about u just like u do to me.We've known each other for a long time.All I want to see is u live a happy and healthy life.Most ppl hold that a trip to a strange place alone by urself can make u forget sth unpleasant.So I suggest u travel to somewhere u've never been,have a good rest,take relaxed and never think anything related to ur emotional affairs or ur work.Keep ur brain blank.Then go back,and do what u should do.
Hope u can succeed ur negative feelings this time.
I'm shining like a candle in the dark when you tell me that you love me!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 08:03:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-9-15 04:24
Originally pos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-24 14:09:00 |Display all floors
everyone ofen has disappointed feeling when some unpleasant things happen. me too! my methods is try my best to let me busy no time to remind that man or thing, go outside to breath new air and see kids's lovely face, have a thanksgiving heart for having health family, even handicapped can have strong live, why i not?
whatever, tomorrow is a new day! sunshine always appear after rainy! a new wonderful person will come, good luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.