Author: mark069

Captain Freed, Pirates Killed! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-16 01:23:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by maxim_b at 2009-4-16 01:11
those niggers deserved to be killed, and no matter who did it - they did a right thing

Man, you Anglo degenerates are really a foul stench on humanity!
the anglos are rsponsible for ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 02:24:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by buddy35 at 2009-4-16 01:23

Man, you Anglo degenerates are really a foul stench on humanity!

haha, no man, i'm not an Anglo, I just hate when these black bustards are messing with property that don't belong to them - they snitch everything that moves in that area - and they don't give a rat's a$$ whether it's an American vessel, Ukrainian, French, Chineese, Arab etc.

I just wonder when America's patience will come to an end and they start searching for WMD in Somali =)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 03:57:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chairman at 2009-4-13 16:38
...however....Mr. Mark069...who from your response can be seen to be at the very least..." shallow "....

....I do not support the USA tactics....of determining to kill the pirates...in advamce...

....while with the second mouth ( same as with USA political policy over Chinese territory etc...)...

...while negotiating with a second mouth...with pirates that are already determined to be dead...

....by one of their own African country men, The President of the USA...

....the USA was always going to kill them...sitting ducks in the water for USA professional SWAP type killers...

....so...by all means execute all of the Pirates....I would  prefer to see them killed by the armed crews of the merchants....

.....but spare me your shallow and failed opinions...

in this murder by the USA.....

....they never stood a chance these Pirates...and there is nothing brave about killing them like sitting ducks....

...under a truce negotiation....

,,,killing them while they attack is one thing....

....killing them as they try to gain boarding onto the ship is one thing....

...killing them while they are on the ship is one thing...

....killing them in protection of your nations vessel is one thing...

....killing them in their camps is one thing...

....but killing them under a truce in a Life Boat...

....that is a different thing...

and any honest reader knows this to be so...

it was cold blooded murder...

....and for that cold blooded murder....Americans will be targeted by these relatives of the USA President...

Let me see if understand what you are saying.

Pirates attack unarmed ship.
Pirates sink their own boat, capture ship captain and leave with the ships lifeboat.  Ship captured one pirate.
Pirates negotiate with ship to exchange captain for captured pirate.  Ship returns pirate but pirates renege on deal and do not return captain.
US Navy comes to rescue captain.

There was no "truce" ever negotiated between the pirates and the US Navy - you just made that part up.  Show me evidence of a truce.Piracy is a crime punishible by death so the Navy is justified to carry out this punishment at any time.

In any case, US Navy chooses to try and negotiate with pirates.
US Navy observes pirate with AK-47 preparing to execute their hostage.
US Navy kills all three pirates in order to prevent hostage from being executed.

Somehow you deem the actions taken by the US Navy  to be unjustified???

Are you related to these pirates or something because I cannot see any reason why you would take their side on this .  Other than the fact that you hate the US becuase of your intense jealousy.

Pirates are criminals holding a hostage.  They deserved what they got in my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 04:00:21 |Display all floors

Reply #13 buddy35's post

So you support the right of those same AK toting 15 year olds to hijack Chinese vessels and hold Chinese nationals hostage? Good to see you haven't shown any prejudice in this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.