Views: 3394|Replies: 17

Captain Freed, Pirates Killed! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-13 06:59:05 |Display all floors
The US Navy launched a rescue of the captain being held hostage by the Somali pirates after they saw them holding an AK-47 at his back as if they were preparing to execute him.  They had three separate US Navy Seal snipers positioned on the US destroyer separately target and SIMULTANEOUSLY shoot the three pirates on the lifeboat including the one holding the AK-47 against the back of the captain.  Their accuracy was excellent - three shots fired in unison and three pirates dead before they even knew they were shot.  The captain remained unharmed with three dead pirates surrounding him and was taken aboard the US destroyer where he is now resting comfortably.

Final Score:
US: 3
Pirates: 0

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 07:38:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2009-4-13 08:59
Captain Freed, Pirates Killed! ...

Yep, excellent news.

And there is a bonus, they have one pirate (who was "negotiating" on a nearby warship) in custody who can provide intelligence on the pirate activities and be rewarded with a lifetime of getting his arse reamed by some pervert in a US jail. No sympathy there !!

The negotiator might have been the lucky one (depending on his attitude to the arse reaming) in that he wasn't shot dead by the snipers.

I would have loved to see his face during the negotiations, when he thinks he's holding all the cards (the hostage captain) and then someone comes in and says, that all his mates have been blown away and the smug little prick is handcuffed and sent to the brig!
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2009-4-13 08:11:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 09:10:28 |Display all floors

<Arched Eyebrow>

This coming from the guy who rattled off a series of righteous kill scenarios involving the Chinese Police?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 10:48:07 |Display all floors

Why it took so long?

Pirates should be killed when they approached the merchant ship.  Where was the US navy?  Asleep? Drunk?

Why did it take so long to kill them?  Remember there were several US warships.  Try to do it sooner next time, and best of all, kill them before they take the merchant ship.

I'm saying, why do the rednecks waited until the ship was hijacked (like the economy fell into a recession or depression) and then the warships show up (like bailing out the economy after it was all screwed up).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 13:03:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by myfriend at 2009-4-13 12:48
Pirates should be killed when they approached the merchant ship.  Where was the US navy?  Asleep? Drunk?

Quite possibly miles away patrolling another area.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-14 01:57:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chairman at 2009-4-12 16:11
Emucentral...

American Warship attacks lifeboat....

...under a negotiated truce I might add....

I heard about you.  Aren't you the guy who is in love with a mass murderer and yet you find the killing of three armed criminals repugnant?

• THE CREW OF THE MAERSK ALSO HAD NEGOTIATED WITH THE PIRATES TO RETURN THEIR PIRATE HOSTAGE IN EXCHANGE FOR THE CAPTAIN.  THE PIRATES DON'T HONOR THEIR OWN AGREEMENTS SO ONLY A FOOL WOULD HONOR THEM.
  • THE PIRATES HAD A GUN TO THE BACK OF THEIR HOSTAGE AND WERE ABOUT TO EXECUTE HIM SO THAT SOUNDS LIKE A VIOLATION OF THE TRUCE TO ME...

[ Last edited by mark069 at 2009-4-13 10:23 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.