Author: clarissa

if it was u what u will do [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-13 12:27:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by clarissa at 2009-4-13 00:44

ok what u said it is the "if" but not the truth , if that was u i dont think u can peace urself so well.:)

firstly, I'm so sorry to hear your friend's story. Girls are vunerable in such cases. And i truly wish your friend will recover soon from the trauma~

It's also understandable that she wants, and as you suggested, to find peace by her own and bury the memory of this cruel experience. People have their own choices to pick the best way of dealing with it. But as far as I make out, time will calm her down, eventually, and, gives her strength to face a whole new life~ By then, it could be that she's brave and dignified enough to do a police report, to bring the man to justice. Or she's finally wiping it out and starting fresh....Both are possible. no right. no wrong...

best wishes to your friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 15:44:07 |Display all floors

Reply #1 clarissa's post

don't believe man's words!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 23:15:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by clarissa at 2009-4-13 00:44

ok what u said it is the "if" but not the truth , if that was u i dont think u can peace urself so well.:)

Please review the title of your post!

"if it was u what u will do"

This is the title of your post...right?

Of course

I can only speak for myself...certainly, I can not speak for your friend

I don't have a clue as to what kind of a person your friend is!

Simply

I am just answering the question you posted

What I said is my truth.

Maybe it is not your friend's truth

But

My understanding is that

You are asking my opinion...right?

I can assure you that going to the police is not my only solution to my hypothetical pain and suffering

If I were your friend

I can get my justice the way I see fit

However, I am not too sure about your friend though

That is

How is she going to get her justice

So let's be clear

Your friend has her own mind and choices

She can do whatever she wants

I am here to answer a question you posted!      

You think that's fair enough?                     :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-14 05:11:35 |Display all floors

Reply #2 whampoa's post

I find myself in the strange postion of agreeing with you. I hope that this friend can heal in time and see what's good in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-14 12:58:14 |Display all floors

Report to the police

I hope she can get over the hurt quickly and then report to the police. This man will continue to harm other girls and get away with it. I believe your friend is not the only one. He chooses his girls carefully and know that they will not report to the police due to shame. I hope he did not take nude pictures of your friend to blackmail her. You need to tell your friend of the consequence if she does not report to the police. Even if she is ashamed of it, it is only temporary and time will let the memory fade away. If she does not report it. the man will continue to hurt more girls.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.