Author: zhoupu

Child rape, prostitution trial begins [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-17 19:12:45 |Display all floors
Whampoa- I'm 'insinuating' that China Daily has this story wrong.  Other sources say they were charged not with rape but with visiting underage prostitutes.  Do you have any information on that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-17 19:20:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Don't harmonize me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-17 19:36:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2009-4-17 19:20

I thought Adolf Hitler died already ?

He certainly would have done, what you are asking for.

That's right, AH died and took 70 million other people with him (with some help from Japan) in his demented, racist drive for Lebensraum. So what's your point?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-17 19:44:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Don't harmonize me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-17 20:59:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2009-4-17 19:44

My point is that the call for "quick solutions" or "quick executions" of some people here resembles the mindset of Adolf Hitler.

Those people are surely not aware of it - ...

You seem quick to bring A.H. into your discussions about China.

Perhaps you should return to your fatherland and join a skinhead gang. With their increasing popularity you may even have a chance at becoming Chancellor in the future. However, my advice is this time to leave Russia alone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-17 21:31:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thepeop at 2009-4-17 19:12
Whampoa- I'm 'insinuating' that China Daily has this story wrong.  Other sources say they were charged not with rape but with visiting underage prostitutes.  Do you have any information on that?

You spot the difference. The English reports from Chinadaily, Shanghaidaily,People, Xinhua... all said 'stand trial on child rape charges'. It's different from the Chinese report which said charged for visiting underage prostitutes.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-17 22:46:46 |Display all floors
http://www.gz.xinhua.org/2008htm ... ontent_16279699.htm
A video and article link about the case near the court. The Chinese term of the charge you can find there, certainly not rape-charge.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.