Dogs' wedding! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-12 10:42:40 |Display all floors
Bobo~~so lovely ~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-12 10:53:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by denolie at 2009-4-10 18:54

i agree with you

although i am poor !yet i say:

they spent the money earned by themself, the poor should change their  poverty by themsevles ,why need others to help?
I believe i can fly,I believe i can touch the sky!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-12 10:59:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by heaven house at 2009-4-12 10:53

although i am poor !yet i say:

they spent the money earned by themself, the poor should change their  poverty by themsevles ,why need others to help?

but if the money they get by illegal ways,or through ascendence,the growl words is fit!
I believe i can fly,I believe i can touch the sky!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-12 13:43:12 |Display all floors
in my opinion ,it's uninteresting and meaningless  to  hold  a wedding  for dogs
but i have to say the dogs are lovely enough .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-12 15:11:23 |Display all floors

it seems stupid

oh , my god.
if these two  pets are clever enough,they would find them become people's playingthings!  unfortunately,they don't!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-12 19:36:05 |Display all floors
i support #19.if you have too much monney and don't how to spend it ,then let me tell you how to deal with your redundent money.i am not
say that you could give me your money ,but i advise you that you could spent you redundent money on Hope Project to help those chirlden
who too poverty to go to school.or people who dosen't have enough food to eat ..and so on..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-13 07:10:14 |Display all floors

i hate the people like you!

when their owner spend that money on the dogs why can't they just think about the poorer people, they may even can't get enough food

======================================================================================================
seems like we haven't done any donations, like never ever.

you don't understamd we just love our pets as family.

you don't even know them! they deserve it!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.