Author: sheila_ling

★ミhave u ever got an internet lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-9 18:04:48 |Display all floors
I never experience it. While i begin to play internet, I already know that some one had cheated by another one
So I do not believe it.
My first love is in middle school and second is in university. I never experience the romance as i even never put hand to them. Pity! But I still wait for my MR right comes! I believe my fate will be nice! Come On!
Enjoy Everyday!
Come on, You can do it.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2009-4-9 18:53:52 |Display all floors
I said earlier, " If it is your time love will track you down like a cruise missile. If you say "No! I don't want it right now," that's when you'll get it for sure" !

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-9 19:14:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sheila_ling at 2009-4-8 11:05
have u ever got an internet lover?how many times u fall in that kind of love?
do u think it is good or bad for u?
is it really fulfill ur empty heart?

how about ur opinion of transnational int ...

Sometimes life plays unimaginable tricks on us.
How could I ever imagine that something like that could happen to me who I was always serious and careful and never allowed anybody to flirt me.
It can happen to fall in love with somebody on the internet and it can be the strongest love.
If you do not see the face of somebody ,you can hear only his heart speaking to you through his  writing .
You use your imagination,your thoughts ignite your feelings .

Sometimes this love can kiil you.If one day the one you love tells you not to write to him any more or reveals you that you are so far away that you mean nothing to him.
Then all your world is being detroyed and falling into pieces.
:'(:'(:'(
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 19:26:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sheila_ling at 2009-4-8 11:05
have u ever got an internet lover?how many times u fall in that kind of love?
do u think it is good or bad for u?
is it really fulfill ur empty heart?

how about ur opinion of transnational int ...

I like your avatar.It looks like mine.:handshake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 20:16:23 |Display all floors
Sorry, I hold a negative attitude towards online love. What if you want to befriend with a seemingly decent boy but end up falling into the trap of some old horny grandpa? Be aware there are all kinds of netizens on the Internet, Some bad guys may take advantage of its anonymity and use it as a tool to satisfy their ulterior motives. If that happens, I'm sure it would be a hideous experience. Lord forbid!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 20:26:18 |Display all floors
In this world, things happen when they happen. Trust our heart.  One of my best friends found his  lover through net and they got married last year. actually she is so cold and never flirts with guys in the real world.  She is such a pretty girl. She even gave up her well-paid job in her hometown and moved to the guy's work place. How brave!  It was destined that they would marrylol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 20:32:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 2009-4-9 20:26
In this world, things happen when they happen. Trust our heart.  One of my best friends found his  lover through net and they got married last year. actually she is so cold and never flirts with gu ...

I agree.Heart decided before we decide ,heart chooses before we choose.
The ones who accept it they live happily.The ones who are not brace enough they suffer for the rest of their life.
If there is a strong love you have to do  sacrifices .Of course if the love is from both sides.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.