Author: sheila_ling

★ミhave u ever got an internet lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-9 11:07:42 |Display all floors
a waste of youth? i dont think so, internet love is a sort of loves absolutely

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 11:09:04 |Display all floors

true or joke ,depend on your sentence

to be honest,i also have 2 net friends ;and we are keep in touch each other once in a while;in my opinion,the thing on internet was likely to be  true as well as was likely to be a joke;sometimes,it even was a cabal; i had been suffer a case ; however we also can't  consider all the thing was virtual on the internet, all the thing were need human to sentence; so we are the main role on the internet, we need to make ourself to be master of net............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 11:20:12 |Display all floors
internet love
I ever expected it because of the boring college life
but I know it is just a virtual or spiritual love
once fall in love, what you want is not just spirit, but somthing else
so not worthy to recommend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 11:29:41 |Display all floors
a lady?

why not a pretty girl? [/quote]

what he said gives you huge imagies??!lol!!!
I believe i can fly,I believe i can touch the sky!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 11:44:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sheila_ling at 2009-4-8 11:05
have u ever got an internet lover?how many times u fall in that kind of love?
do u think it is good or bad for u?
is it really fulfill ur empty heart?

how about ur opinion of transnational int ...

i am sorry i feel nervouse of your question!!lol

i have got one before,it has passed,she is only the lover at that night!
it is not good and not bad.
yes,it only fullfill the empty heart in that time,that night!lol

in fact on internet,it hard be determined good or bad.some are sucessful as lover and family,because both are honest .some be broken heart,even be cheated ,the body the money.....,because,one have evil and ulterior intention,not honest!@
I believe i can fly,I believe i can touch the sky!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 11:49:06 |Display all floors
everyone need love! love can make your life full of passion and meaningful! internet is a medium just like marriage introducer in real life, offer you a chance to know many many friends, if you have luck, in same time in same place maybe you can get a true love! thanks internet, but personal character is more important for internet love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 12:34:16 |Display all floors

Reply #1 sheila_ling's post

I believe internet can bring true love to some people , but I must point out that we should be cautious about it ,before you know your Mr.right well,internet is just like a wall that isolate you two ,at the moment ,you maybe have falled in love with her or him deeply ,or we can say you have lost your way now ,you always tell yourself you can not live if without her or him, however, we should keep our head awake all the time.
So many people are cheated by their so-called boyfriends or girlfirends of another end of internet ,which is painful lessons for us .
When you are dating your inertnet lover, pls do not forget time will reveal a person's heart.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.