Author: alfaable

Love is from long-time friendship [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-22 09:17:06 |Display all floors
I could never date a friend... You can't ruin a friendship by taking it to next level.... if relationship doesn't work out you will lose a good friend, and thats just wrong... I would rather have a very distinct line between friends and partners. If you like someone go out for a few dates and then after you know eachother better you can decide about it.

Also, if you take a very long time to decide, most of guys will rather look for someone else and lose interest. You must consider all these. Oh and Good Luck
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 09:49:59 |Display all floors
i think u shld think about somthing.
do u know him well? what's his character? good-tempered? nagnanimous? virtuous? or contrary...
this will decide the going direction of your relationship once u reject him, right?
think this over first, then maybe u will know how to deal this puzzle. by then, u also will know if he's deserved as ur best friend...

we hv to admit it's very hard for boy and girl to maintain the pure friend relationship instead of lover.
but it's possible and very lucky for u once u get this opposite sex friend, right?

anyway, good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 09:51:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hongxubang at 2009-4-17 09:10
hard to deal with

but hv to deal with it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 09:58:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chienl at 2009-4-8 20:45
My intuition tells me that there is no such a thing as friendship, at least what people commonly term as "pure friendship",  between a man and woman.

The "friendship" betwee ...

can't agree more!! I believe there's no such poure friendship exist.
And in my view one should think of the other when he or she loves u but u don't,surely u can treat him or her as a pour friend cause u actually don't have any affection on him or her,but how will the other feel?Someone he or she loves always take an attitude of friends..Then it's put him or her into grieve ,serious grieve.
Forme if i was the girl,i will cut all connections with him but won't reject his active connection.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 09:59:19 |Display all floors
decide to solve it from your heart, to be lover or friend
make decision as soon as fast, it's better to each

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 10:12:19 |Display all floors
According to your words,you do not like him ,so ,the fast and the best way is that you tell him your opinion ,you 'll say it's impossible for me to be your GF,if he agrees,then you could go on ,(maybe it's hard to continue ),but if he disagrees,you should  consider if you could be friend with him ,i think if he likes you really ,he should consider more for you ,and doesn't make you sad,right?
Btw,in some way ,i agree that there;s no pure friendship in males and females.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 10:19:09 |Display all floors

Love is a fancy

Maybe it is too familiar for a goodfriend to become GF or BF.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.