Views: 4757|Replies: 8

My city My life. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-3 10:58:18 |Display all floors
Come on Guys, talking about your City /life. any interesting subject you like.

I am living in Shenzhen, there is fresh air (most of time), blue sky (if it's windy), and smelly sea (sometimes, you know, some fishmen plant oyster in the sea).

you can see many crazy young driver on the road they might coming from countryside or just graduated from somewhere..failed to behave themselves.

and of course, you can see many beautiful girl in Shenzhen, mouth water can't stop...

very hot girl.... , you know, there is not only girl coming from each province to shenzhen looking for good life, but also the delicious food. in here, you can taste Sicuan' food, Mongolia hotpot, ...you named.

eventhough, it's still not good than the town where i had been stayed  in STATE.

various job, you can find it to make your career...ba ra ba ra.

however, shenzhen is good place to spend your idle life and spare money....
Image(743).jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 11:44:38 |Display all floors
in my eyes.shenzhen is a city where people live a fast tempo life. which leeds people to work and work and work....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 15:17:45 |Display all floors

o

not really,I think
I'm also here,but I seldom see the scene you said
I'm doubt  we are in the same city?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 08:36:08 |Display all floors
this picture taken at Li Yuan primary school (Fu tian district) in Shenzhen, they have different drills and others in comparison with inland school does.

they are our hope...but, no body believe it, ...they are waiting to immigrate to US, UK, Europ...it's very bad, more and more student in Shenzhen trends studing / working in oversea as new immigrante.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 08:40:23 |Display all floors
more picture, good morning, Shenzhen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 08:41:01 |Display all floors
more picture, good morning, Shenzhen
2005年11月17日学校放学后。.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 08:47:49 |Display all floors
update picture is here
2008 Aug 13 Morning at Shenzhen.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.