Views: 3155|Replies: 7

Did you read DI ZHI GUI before or still keep reading? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-3 08:31:00 |Display all floors
DI ZHI GUI is very important culture comes from our ancestor in China. it emphasized every one should be respect each other and our sir (senior), and most important is tell how vital for the credit.:)

It's less than 240 words, but it contains very important culture/information what our ancestor wants their next generation to do. :)

In shenzhen primary school (grade school), it's popular reading in the school, All pupils have to read it ever morning about ten minutes.i am not sure if they have enough time to fully understand it, but, it's good that teacher introduced this to them, they will be enjoyed in the future.

believe or not, it's benefit to our life and career than the book Chinese version " Meditation".  but, I don't understand why the country, "last country" and "current country" didn't value it. Doesn't it worth to study they thought?

for the foreigner, i have to say, don't fear to read it, even chinese also felt difficult to understand its real content.

Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 11:09:02 |Display all floors
《第子规》

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 13:01:08 |Display all floors
i never read it before, i will try since u post this thread, thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 13:19:12 |Display all floors
Why not lacking san zi jing?
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-4 08:37:41 |Display all floors
弟子规, it is coming from Qing dynasity. it is comprise of all of literature/culture such as 三字经/孔子/佛。。

it's better for the current people in china do behave themselves. to know what is polite and humble as well respect.

Do you know why people in China so rude and lack of respect each other? I can't judge other city, but in Shenzhen, it's very bad that so many of migrant worker know nothing about the real purpose of life, but working here only for money.

Di zhi gui is not serve a purpose, but it can help you and harmonious society, think about this...
P1020937.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-4 10:11:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twitter at 2009-4-2 19:31
for the foreigner, i have to say, don't fear to read it, even chinese also felt difficult to understand its real content.

I don't think many foreigners will have difficulty with it, though not all would adhere to every aspect due to societal differences (especially concerning siblings)... some on these forums though, faux Chinese and otherwise, should re/read Chapter 4 and 5 :).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-4 14:14:22 |Display all floors
i haven't read it before
maybe i will buy one for my children in the future .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.