Views: 2603|Replies: 1

what character people are Hu Jintao and szkozy in your eyes [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-2 15:00:07 |Display all floors
sakozy is a recklessness man, i think he is not suitable for french president who have not a mature
character.
     sometimes, Hu Jintao seems to slow, but has a comprehensive consideration, maybe, he can not incur
a attractive speech, and seems to no aggressive vigor. that is why china have the steady development
comparison with the capitalism bubble development. stability is the first principle.
     while, some countries, in the sake of interfere other's national affairs and ignore his own economic rising.
i think these man is the who through prevent other countries' development to emerge his own position.
in fact, his country have not developed than his before.
     i hope some leadership to reck these point. of course, there are some political factors in it.
my own concept, hope  discuss the character of these presidents Hu Jintao and sakozy.
welcome to describe......................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 17:21:16 |Display all floors
Peaceful  stability and health development are the focus drawn the attention policyship.

guy????

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.