Author: happysherry

Let's talk about love!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-5 22:34:16 |Display all floors
I must tell you all, I love being in love.  I'm 55 years old and have been in love many times.  I read a recent news article that said It only takes 8.5 seconds for a man to fall in love.    That is scary!   When it comes to love I think men are the weaker sex.  The first wink or smile from a girl will send a boys heart spinning out of control.  Girls, I think you know this.   
The love I search for is deep and unspoken.  Looking into her eyes tells me wo ai ni.  The way she cooks my favorite meal, I send flowers for no reason, I like to brush her long black hair, just to look at her when she sleeps.  I'm almost late every morning for work because I don't want to leave her.  I tell you all,  I have never loved a woman so deeply in all my life.    This woman lives in China with her daughter and we met online.  Even though we have a long distance relationship the same feelings of love are there.   I understand her heart and she feels mine.  I believe love has no boundaries, such as distance,culture and language.  We have overcome these.  This is hard to explain, but many of you might of had these feelings for another.  It's like ESP!  You just know.  

Live long and prosper
l_a41acffd94514ae63d0f1ead46606c23.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-5 23:11:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chuckster at 2009-4-5 22:34
I must tell you all, I love being in love.  I'm 55 years old and have been in love many times.  I read a recent news article that said It only takes 8.5 seconds for a man to fall in love.    That ...

:):) How amazing love is from your description! so sweet. why doesn't she move to America with you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-6 05:17:47 |Display all floors
I will travel to Beijing at the end of May, and meet her there, then we travel together to Harbin so I can meet her family and friends.  I will ask her fathers permission to marry her.  I'm so excited.  Then will apply for a Fiance Visa to the U.S.  Takes about 6 to 9 months for approval.  During that time our love will continue to grow day by day.  We have never been so happy.  I'm not shy about saying how I feel for her.  I tell her I love her everyday and how much I miss her.  She cried the first time I said I love you.  Even her exhusband never told her that he loved her all the time they were married.  I could hardly believe what she said.  Culture differences.  American men are more outspoken with there feelings.  Anyway, that is part of my love story.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-6 13:14:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chuckster at 2009-4-6 05:17
I will travel to Beijing at the end of May, and meet her there, then we travel together to Harbin so I can meet her family and friends.  I will ask her fathers permission to marry her.  I'm so exci ...

i am touched. What a  wonderful love story!  it's so lucky for her to meet you. Love can always make people excited whatever his or her age is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-6 14:45:48 |Display all floors

Reply #1 happysherry's post

I must to work everyday! No time to love, hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 02:48:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chuckster at 2009-4-5 22:34
I must tell you all, I love being in love.  I'm 55 years old and have been in love many times.  I read a recent news article that said It only takes 8.5 seconds for a man to fall in love.    That ...

Best wishes for you and your woman

Love is such a wonderful feeling!          :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 02:56:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chuckster at 2009-4-6 05:17
I will travel to Beijing at the end of May, and meet her there, then we travel together to Harbin so I can meet her family and friends.  I will ask her fathers permission to marry her.  I'm so exci ...

You are both very lucky      

May love between you and your woman last forever     :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.