Author: happysherry

Let's talk about love!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-3 11:32:08 |Display all floors
love is to give and give more.,lust is to take and take more. it's the most  classic lines i've ever heard of,and it's also what i quite agree on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 13:14:20 |Display all floors

love is hurt

i am hurt by love
yes
love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 19:02:31 |Display all floors
jesus, dont start this all again here, this sweet love talk sucks.
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 19:22:39 |Display all floors
Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it.Love is like war: Easy to begin but hard to end. But I think In the final analysis, love is the only reflection of man's worth. Love can be so dangerous some times. To be in love is merely to be in a state of perceptual anesthesia. May be am Cynical about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-4 04:31:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by happysherry at 2009-4-2 13:44
In my opinion, love is the most beautiful and pure thing in the world. Did you guys find your true love? Share your experence,feeling&thought w/ us. Let's talk about love!!

I like to ask a few questions

How pure is "pure" love?

Is sexual love not pure?

What about emotional love?

What kind of stuff is love made of?

How do you measure pure love?

Can true love change?

When "true" love faded...what is the stuff that left behind?

How tasty is "true" love?...sweet or sour?

Your view please!

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-5 20:32:20 |Display all floors

love??

I dont know what is true love either though I have been looking and experiencing some love......
One sentence I like about love: It takes a second to love someone, but it takes the whole life to forget someone.

I am looking for the so called pure love, or beautiful feelings(sweet bitterness), and I did get it, but only for short time, there is hardly any happy ending as in the fairy tale: Ever after, the prince and the princess lived a happy life together!

Many of my female friends dont believe in feelings, they prefer to find some one to whom they have no or little feelings, but who can asure them a descent life. And I am always critisized as a day dreamer.  

Sometimes I think maybe they are right, feelings are too short, can not be touched, only leave me pains and some sweet memory. Maybe I should be more realistic...

I dont know, everytime thinking of such problem, i get a headache, this is love headache?

.......................................................................Confused......................Still confused.....................................................................................................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-5 20:55:37 |Display all floors
when i was in high school and college, i used to came up with that question " what is love", and the answer mattered  a lot at that time. but now, i don't think much. You will definitely get the answer once you find your lover, so stop thinking that. it's a waste of time.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.