Post time 2009-4-3 14:53:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-3 08:13

I also read one sentence from Internet, that is:
Keep yourself blind maybe helpful.

sometimes, maybe...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 17:05:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-3 08:16

Let's take one example, instead of finding the good man, how about we become the good girl ourselves?
Like one old story, the beautiful girl is looking for wealth man to be her Mr Right, one inv ...

kind of like an old say goes, prefer to teaching somebody fishing  to giving him fish...

but,it's not easy to be an iron lady, one must be aggressive enough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 19:40:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-4-3 02:52 PM

no reason, no rerult caused. this is common rule.

Are some people to be hurt because of the rule?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 19:41:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-4-3 02:53 PM

sometimes, maybe...

Well, yes,when it is in frustration.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 19:42:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Misschel at 2009-4-3 05:05 PM

kind of like an old say goes, prefer to teaching somebody fishing  to giving him fish...

but,it's not easy to be an iron lady, one must be aggressive enough.

To be an iron lady isnt my dream, my dream is to be the one that can support my own life and indenpence.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-6 10:56:48 |Display all floors
Monday, April 06, 2009
Saturday and weekend
As it was Tomb-sweeping Day in China, our factory had one day off and plus weekend, I have two days off for past days. When I left my room at Saturday morning, I thought that I will only back at Sunday night.
At first I went to one friend’s place, he was in another city, I spent three hours on the way, almost all the company were off for that special day. That is too hard to catch the bus and too crowd on the road. I arrived at one bus station and transferred to another bus, I saw the queen that waiting for the bus, then I frowned, we were planned to go to another city for see-sighting, we may not work it out.
I took another bus and went to his place, then we asked for some friends and cooked lunch together, I saw the crowded people outside the street and I lost my interest in playing outside, to stay in room is the best choice.
We stayed here till 6.30pm and I took a bus to my sister’s city, as it was special festival, I want to stay with them for the whole Sunday and then went back to my city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-6 21:10:37 |Display all floors
One day was too short. You spent too much time on the buses and in the rooms. Why didn't you go out to
the  field for a walk in spring? It's the best season to touch the Nature. It would make you feel relaxed and
delighted. I went to the countryside along with my families yesterday.  We had a good time.
Spring is beautiful and precious. We should cherish it. So,don't waste your time, open your arms to
embrace it, enjoy yourself in  this  charming season

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.