Views: 36285|Replies: 313

Diary of April,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-1 15:40:04 |Display all floors
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
A fool day
It is the first day of April, when I talked with one friend this morning, and we talked about birthday and I noticed that my 27th birthday is coming very soon. It is the New Year for me, and I realized that, I didn’t understand why time flies so quickly.
The past month of March, I tried my best to spend each day, I worked hard and studied hard, I spent the time without regret. I learnt some new experience there are helpful for my further life.
The first thing I realized is that it is a wrong time to blame myself and blame for this life. I used to blame my bad luck at my childhood that I could not go for further education, now I know that not lucky is also a fortunate, at least it helps me to challenge this world and be better.
When I looked back the life that I have for past years, I knew that my life is on its way to start but not to an end. People used to comment that young is the great advantage for a woman, that I could not understand, it sounds like woman is the subordinate for man. When I read the article about 3S girls, all are about the complain for girls, but they are not any complain for 3S boys.
I could not understand, why girls at their 20s are at their age of flower, just because they are young and beauty. When I think I am at my 20s, then I am study and work hard for my future, I do think that after 30s is my golden age. But compare with the so-called theory, girls at their 30s are soybean curb residue, which really makes nonsense.
When I think of myself, what kind of life I am looking for in the future? The answer is that I want to be a career-woman but never a house-wife. That is not my dream. I want to settle down in a big city, the city that provide opportunity for challenge. I am not going back to my hometown, a poor village that can only find the food from the earth.
I think that is why I kept study, it is to better prepare for my future life. When I determine and lead myself to that lifestyle. Most of my confusion clear up.
From the China tradition, women are stay in their family, to do the house work and to take care of their husband, family or others. Is that the life that I am looking for? I think that I am not that type.
The warming from my friends, she told me that I am in a high-time to get marry. For that I am quite agree with her. but I don’t think that is any relation with my age. It sounds like discrimination that 20s is the golden age for girls, I am pretty sure that I can do much better than I am in 20s.
As the day that my birthday is dropping soon, a new and fresh I should also be created.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-1 16:37:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-1 15:40
A fool day
It is the first day of April, when I talked with one friend this morning, and we talked about birthday and I noticed that my 27th birthday is coming very soon ...

I'm the first one replying at the first time!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-1 16:37:55 |Display all floors
actually, it is difficult to balance family and work for a woman.
hope you can succeed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-1 16:50:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-4-1 15:40
A fool day
It is the first day of April, when I talked with one friend this morning, and we talked about birthday and I noticed that my 27th birthday is coming very soon ...

We are different types.
You dream to be an iron lady,while I want to be a housewife.
Through your striving and strong will,you will succeed one day.

By the way, happy birthday,in advance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-1 17:55:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Misschel at 2009-4-1 04:37 PM

I'm the first one replying at the first time!:)

It is my great  pleasure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-1 17:56:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ltamanda at 2009-4-1 04:37 PM
actually, it is difficult to balance family and work for a woman.
hope you can succeed.

I read one sentence:" the great success for woman is a find a husband that earn more than her spending, and a successful man is to earn more than his wife spending."
And I am single, so still failure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-1 17:57:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Misschel at 2009-4-1 04:50 PM

We are different types.
You dream to be an iron lady,while I want to be a housewife.
Through your striving and strong will,you will succeed one day.

By the way, happy birthday,in advance.

I myself also dream to be a housewife, but in the true fact is that housewife are abondan by their husband some day or betray, so I think better to be a career lady.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.