Author: jordan_c_fan

Shanghai World Expo 2010 -- 中國 2010年 上海世博會 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-5 09:24:34 |Display all floors
Nantong is only steps away from Shanghai. Why do you need a chance to go there? Any weekends will do.

I will go there in mid October before it closes. I am in Beijing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-5 16:29:16 |Display all floors

make sure you buy alot of souvenirs...

after october all EXPO items will become collectible items, and i did invest my when i was there for 3 days; feel proud to wear some of the items in New York City  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-5 17:05:29 |Display all floors

souvenirs for suing

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-15 21:45:34 |Display all floors

would NEVER see another kokoo EXPO in the future...

the whole expo organization is just doesnt make any sense (see nothin learn nothin & nuttin but a hefty ticket price)...another thing is it comes around ev'ry two friggin years  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-22 16:54:45 |Display all floors

business letter

HI all ,
     Good day! This is a Spanish registered foreign trade platform, you can see are interested in

Your soul (B2B) refers to the soul of businessmen and businessmen in our Business relations. For example, McDonald's only can buy Coca Cola because of McDonald's and Coca-Cola in Business partners relationship. Businessmen to establish a Business partner relationship is provided by everybody to form a complementary development opportunities, you can have the profits of the Business.

B2C (come) is very often we see suppliers directly  to users. For example, you go to a McDonald's to eat, because you are just a B2C clients.

C2C (come), come the best example is the eBay, customers oneself put everything to  online.

C2B (come), the soul to compare new concepts, the customer to choose what oneself, what is the asking price, then by businessmen to decide whether to accept customer's requirements. If the businessman accept customer's request, so successful trading, If businessmen don't accept customer's request, so is the transaction failure. A good example is the C2B

www.ablir.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-1 14:11:34 |Display all floors

Halloween

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 00:03:56 |Display all floors

清明上河圖

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.