Author: souvenir

Career or husband? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-1 13:44:08 |Display all floors
of course the second
as a G,if I have a verry successful husband I still should live by my self,it's cool.
we must believe ourselves!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-1 13:49:51 |Display all floors
i dont need a successful career, but i need a job.
i dont need a handsome, wealthy husband, but i need a man who i love and loves me back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-1 13:51:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by souvenir at 2009-3-31 11:31
If you were a girl, would you like to find a decent job or a reliable husband? Some female graduates prefer a husband with handsome salary to a job. They think looking for a husband is a woman's li ...

As a girl,i thing i would like to find a job,nowdays,the work will let us moer confidence,at the same time,you will make lots of friends!you can talk with your fellow when you're in trouble!so,in my opinion,it's very improtant to find a decent job!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-1 14:18:21 |Display all floors

that really not good

looks like there has many girl wanna get a husband better than get a good job,i saw a news online .there says some students before graduate and start to looking for husband in the uni.and that terms about money.salary,house,car...

[ Last edited by christinadee at 2009-4-1 02:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-1 15:07:59 |Display all floors
In my heart, I prrefer both.
but actually, the situation like "You can’t have your cake, and eat it. ", is so rare!
I would like to find a decent job.
I'll feel a real sence of accomplishment when I finish a job even  it's so tiny or so different.
And I stick to the one working hard that was so  charming, no matter man or women.
but balance is the real problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-1 15:11:37 |Display all floors

to be a wise girl

a successful girl who can exclusively grap a man's heart for ever should always catch up with this man's pace

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-1 15:18:24 |Display all floors
all bith

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.