Views: 17350|Replies: 79

Career or husband? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-31 11:31:24 |Display all floors
If you were a girl, would you like to find a decent job or a reliable husband? Some female graduates prefer a husband with handsome salary to a job. They think looking for a husband is a woman's life-long career because they don't need to face the intense competition in outside world by depending on their husbands. What do you think of it, especially in the period of the global financial turmoil?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-31 12:10:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by souvenir at 31-3-2009 11:31
If you were a girl, would you like to find a decent job or a reliable husband? Some female graduates prefer a husband with handsome salary to a job. They think looking for a husband is a woman's li ...

nice question. As a guy    ...I also want to know what most of the girls here think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-31 13:56:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2009-3-31 12:10

nice question. As a guy    ...I also want to know what most of the girls here think.

i prefer both

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-31 15:15:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 31-3-2009 13:56

i prefer both

lol..I prefer too... pretty wife, good earning wife ... but it's not really realistic often... people are not perfect..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-31 16:46:24 |Display all floors

for career

As a member of graduates,I think career is more important for us.
Most of my female classmates also do their jobs by self.

Husband can be easy come,easy go.
We must be independent esp. in such a finacial turmoil.
As even a millionaire can be abruptly down to zero

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-1 04:00:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by souvenir at 2009-3-31 11:31
If you were a girl, would you like to find a decent job or a reliable husband? Some female graduates prefer a husband with handsome salary to a job. They think looking for a husband is a woman's li ...

Nowadays

Most girls would prefer to find a good job and a reliable man for long-term relationship!

Can they have the cake and eat it too?

Well,

Some can!     :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-1 09:32:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by souvenir at 2009-3-31 11:31

decent job is alwaysssssss more reliable than a man, trust me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.