Author: shoafeng

chinese girl need foriegn bf [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-5 08:26:48 |Display all floors
unfortunately there are some non Chinese who go to China to pray on Chinese womens naivety as there are Chinese women and dating agencies that pray on non Chinese men's gullibility , loneliness is a very profitable business in China , the possibility of making money brings out the worst in people of all races , I know for a fact that some of the women from chnlove.com are paid by the letter they recieve from non Chinese men , not all chnlove.com franchises opperate like this but the Baoding one does , loneliness , money and gullibiliy make for a bad combination no matter what race .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-5 09:50:14 |Display all floors

why are most chinese boy so shy ...in the bedroom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-5 12:33:36 |Display all floors
I think most Chinese girls are smart and not fooled by anyone. They know most foreign men are there to exploit them. My wife was very cautious before we got together, I had to prove my true deep love for her, she would not even let me kiss her until we got married, haha.  I have much respect for her and all Chinese.  We have  a very happy home, a very happy family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-5 14:30:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2009-4-5 08:26
unfortunately there are some non Chinese who go to China to pray on Chinese womens naivety as there are Chinese women and dating agencies that pray on non Chinese men's gullibility , loneliness is  ...

hello sir, did you have such a horrible instance happen to you?
why is china daily so awesome?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-5 15:43:44 |Display all floors
Cyberspook is right about lonely foreigners on dating sites like chnlov but i would call the men vulnerable rather than gullible.

It works out the same though-they get ripped off and swindled out of their money by translators  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.