Author: shoafeng

chinese girl need foriegn bf [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-2 16:43:17 |Display all floors
Im thinking of living in China, how much would an appartment in Beijing cost me ?  (in sterling or dollars)

Not at the top end of the market or the bottom, somewhere in the middle.

Im English.

Or are there better places to live than Beijing ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 18:27:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Cromwell at 2009-4-2 16:43
Im thinking of living in China, how much would an appartment in Beijing cost me ?  (in sterling or dollars)

Not at the top end of the market or the bottom, somewhere in the middle.

Im English ...

how about Hang zhou, Zhejiang Province, in  the eastern part of China. it's a beautiful city. but Beijing is much larger and lots of expats.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 22:33:34 |Display all floors
US dollar and i want to buy NOT rent   :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 11:26:18 |Display all floors
i think an apartment in Beijing could cost you a lot of money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 16:19:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2009-3-30 14:57

I never said all foreigners are like this. In fact I know both Europe and China very well because I have a HK-CHinese background but born and grew up in Europe, so I surely  know what Im talkin ...

I agree with you.  I think most Chinese know this as well.  So it can be said that a young Chinese girl (or guy) with a young foreigner already knows that they MAY be playing with fire (from both perspectives).  But this can be said of older foriegners/Chinese as well.
why is china daily so awesome?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 17:02:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2-4-2009 19:39

Listen to auchengyu: He is a most sensible and tolerant person. Nuff said!

wow that's  big...Seneca...thanks`~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 17:42:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jessejames34 at 3-4-2009 16:19

I agree with you.  I think most Chinese know this as well.  So it can be said that a young Chinese girl (or guy) with a young foreigner already knows that they MAY be playing with fire (from  ...

Thanks~... well a young Chinese girl with a foreign guy doesnt always mean they are playing. It totally depends per individual at the end.  yeah it can be said players are in majority, as most of them come here to play/travel/earn money and then going back sooner or later. The ones who actually work hard with practising Chinese, learn the Chinese culture and behaviours, goes to take local metro's and bus to experience the real local life and bumping on eachother during rush hours, instead of taxi EVERYDAY.. These can be called really working hard to live in the Chinese society for long term.  One best Dutch friend is such person who dislikes his own country and loves China, Shanghai and wants to stay here for life, this is what I call a serious person, striving hard for a future here.

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2009-4-3 05:44 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.