Author: pearlblack

what will happen if a single white male goes to china? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-28 14:24:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-28 08:42


How many times did i tell you not to bother me? Are you retarded or something?

Bother you?Are you serious?You are bothered because you are a liar and hostile.
You do not want to hear the truth.
If you are bothered do not read my answers.;P;P;P
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-4-28 14:54:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-28 14:24

Bother you?Are you serious?You are bothered because you are a liar and hostile.
You do not want to hear the truth.
If you are bothered do not read my answers.;P;P;P




You are a freak!!!
Your husband, providing that you have one, must be a very unhappy person.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-28 15:27:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-28 14:54




You are a freak!!!
Your husband, providing that you have one, must be a very unhappy person.



No I do not have a husband.I di d not want to make anybody unhappy.:lol:lol:lol;P
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-4-28 15:44:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-28 15:27
No I do not have a husband.I di d not want to make anybody unhappy.:lol:lol:lol;P


I can't say that i am all together surprised! He left you to save himself!  Go get some sex and leave us alone!
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-28 15:58:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-28 15:44


I can't say that i am all together surprised! He left you to save himself!  Go get some sex and leave us alone!


What a pity.Men think always about sex.I want to find someone who really loves me.
Maybe I can go to Turkey.;P:lol
should I have a better chance?But I can not dance belly dancing.I am shy.This is the problem
thanks you gasngsta.You have woken my humour.You made me laugh.:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-4-28 16:00:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-4-28 15:58
What a pity.Men think always about sex.I want to find someone who really loves me.
Maybe I can go to Turkey.;P:lol
should I have a better chance?But I can not dance belly da ...


Well laughing is good (if people laughed more there would be none of us doctors here), now go have sex. It will help your sleeping too
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-28 16:05:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-28 16:00


Well laughing is good (if people laughed more there would be none of us doctors here), now go have sex. It will help your sleeping too

always sex in men's mind.What a world.:Q
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.