Author: pearlblack

what will happen if a single white male goes to china? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-30 19:14:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pearlblack at 2009-3-30 15:40

well..

all i hav to say is that maybe u ar not the typical chinese girls who hav all those "white fetish" due to your social backgrounds....

and the otehr thing i want to say  ...

that may be the truth, but i don't have"white fetish" . i will be friendly to anyone who is friendly  i don't care the color of the skin or eyes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-8 11:40:42 |Display all floors
This threat is always there in a relationship.  There are always young and pretty girls everywhere in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 10:53:11 |Display all floors
He will come to China, he will realise that even if he is exremely ugly and grotesque, still many Chinese girls will be willing to sleep with him, and thats all he wrote!!

If you love someone then make a commitment with him, otherwise let him go. You can't put someone in chains and watch him all the time.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 07:08:38 |Display all floors

Reply #10 gangsta's post

Many Chinese girls? I've been in China for 5 years and have never had this experience. I've slept with only one and she's my beloved and deceased fiancee of 4 years. I didn't come to China to "play" with women, I came to help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 09:05:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anegron at 2009-3-30 00:44
First off amylhz, lets stop lying here. When I visited Shanghai, it was soo ridiculous that I got asked 4 times if i wanted to go somewhere. This is NOT to crazy and ridiculous, it is true. The thi ...

There are prostitutes in China just like in any other country and yours.  If you can't tell the difference between prostitutes and regular Chinese girls, that's your problem.  Don't flirt yourself that much!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 09:16:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-21 10:53
He will come to China, he will realise that even if he is exremely ugly and grotesque, still many Chinese girls will be willing to sleep with him, and thats all he wrote!!

If you love so ...

Do anyone here trust anything you say?!!!  

You are a over 60 (maybe close to 70) man, but just lately did internship in a Chinese women's clinic, date young chinese girls and make comments about how they were in bed here on the forum.  You are a creeepy pervee.ert!!!!!  That is all you are!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 09:59:24 |Display all floors
I did that in the 70's before any of you were born. Maybe some of you are even my children!

Does anyone remembers the FES's money? Back in the day foreigners were not allowed to use RMB! Foreigners travelling in China, were in many cases exchanging FES for RMB at the black market, so they can shop in the normal shops, and not just at the Friendship store!
I was in Nixon's entourage when he visited China in 1972. Amazing if you ask me. We were all sent pretty Chinese ladies to our rooms to entairtain us during the cold nights.  One has to admire the sense of Chinese hospitality.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.