Author: pearlblack

what will happen if a single white male goes to china? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-30 01:07:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-4-29 09:53

Well, on the other hand you never spank the monkey isnt it? (or bash the bishop) People are so doublefaced! haha

Anything is better than an old perv who is dumb too.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 14:38:24 |Display all floors

Reply #57 broadscan's post

Thanks broadscan for your kind words. I too, dislike people who come to China, and then go around "playing" with women. I'm too old for that kind of thing and wish only for one. I think that in order for a man to bring out the best in a woman, he must first present the best in himself.....so being a gentleman is mandatory!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-10 14:45:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-5-10 14:38
Thanks broadscan for your kind words. I too, dislike people who come to China, and then go around "playing" with women. I'm too old for that kind of thing and wish only for one. I think t ...

I agree with you.You sound a person with morals.I am happy because my son who is now in Beijing did not accept this kind of game although there were some immoral chinese girls who came near him.
Having sex here and there and cheating and humiliating people's dreams and souls only disaster can bring and disgust.:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 17:27:38 |Display all floors

Reply #73 xilaren's post

I'm not perfect of course but I try to be nice to people here as it IS their country. As for having many women, the main reason is that I can't be bothered....it'd be too much trouble and I have to remember that my actions will be seen by many people and they'd judge not only me, but my country and foreigners in general and I certainly don't want that on my shoulders should I do a thing not viewed as nice or polite. I don't have women chasing me and that's maybe because I don't give them the opportunity. I seldom go to bars and places where such women are so it's no problem for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-10 17:44:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-5-10 17:27
I'm not perfect of course but I try to be nice to people here as it IS their country. As for having many women, the main reason is that I can't be bothered....it'd be too much trouble and I have to ...

my actions will be seen by many people and they'd judge not only me, but my country and foreigners in general and I certainly don't want that on my shoulders
  well said.  What a responsible guy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-11 07:54:16 |Display all floors
Thanks Amy and Xilaren.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 11:05:38 |Display all floors
seeing no point...
so he's going to china, so you love him, so he's not planning to have a girlfriend in china.... and ????
he love you? you tell him you love him?
as long as you two still just friends, it's not really your business....
so GO GET HIM!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.