Views: 20675|Replies: 76

what will happen if a single white male goes to china? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-29 16:49:22 |Display all floors
hi there

i'm a UNI student who is studying in Australia....and i'm having a crush on a male friend of mine for more than a year.....

so....to start with...let me tell you guys a bit of personal backgrounds of both him and me..

i'm an overseas student who has been in Aussie for more than 3 years..since high scool and i'm turning 21 this year..
and he( les call him Tris) is a white australian who was doing his first year uni last year..and he is of the same age as me...

i met him last year and i hav developed a special kind of feeling in him after i've known him for quite a bit of time...(well to clarify...i usually
dont fall for white guys...cuz most of them ar jsut not the type i want...but it just happened that this one i fell for is a white.)

i'm not sure does he feel the same as me...but i'm always hoping to get our relationship to a level that is more than jsut frdship.

and towards the very end of last year, i was suddenly informed by him that he would be going to china to teach English this yaar, i'm never happy that he is
going to china, cuz he always gave me a sense of reasurrance whenever he was around..

and i've heard that the Women in China uaully do things without shame, they would like to mock any white guys they see on the street like rock stars and ask them to go back home  for dinner and then sex rite away... ( is this true?? i'm extremely overwhelmed by this..)

furthermore, i hav asked him was he going to get a girlfrd in china, and he said no without thinking cuz it wasnt his plan..

so i just wonder wt will happen to him when he is there?? will he end up bringing a chinese slut back to here and marrying her happily ever after??

help plzz!!!

PEARL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-29 22:24:09 |Display all floors

no, that's obviously not the truth

Originally posted by pearlblack at 2009-3-29 16:49
hi there

i'm a UNI student who is studying in Australia....and i'm having a crush on a male friend of mine for more than a year.....

so....to start with...let me tell you guys a bit of person ...

no, that's obviously  not the truth . "without shame...’too crazy and ridiculous! i'm sure the one who told you that must haven't been to China before.
right., we Chinese are quite friendly to foreign people and will be very glad to offer help when help is needed by foreigners.
but it never happened like what you said in your post . Chinese girls self-esteem. we do know what shame is.

well, what will happen to him doesn't depend on if he is in China. it's the same as he is  in any other country. perhaps he will  end up bringing a chinese girl back  and marrying her happily ever after.( coz the girl is attractive and he dates her)    perhaps not. if he said he didn't have the plan, it's probably the ending.
so why not speak out your love to him? good luck !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-29 22:44:25 |Display all floors

no, that's obviously not the truth

[quote]Originally posted by pearlblack at 2009-3-29 16:49

no, that's obviously  not the truth  " i've heard that the Women in China uaully do things without shame, they would like to mock any white guys they see on the street like rock stars and ask them to go back home  for dinner and then sex rite away." .too crazy and ridiculous i'm sure the one who told you about this mustn't have been to China before. right, we chinese are quite friendly to foreigners and very glad to offer help when they need help. but we chinese girls do self-esteem and know what shame is. is it resonable to you even if you haven't never been to China? to me, i meet a huge number of white males every day, but i treat them as chinese guys. and definitely i won't do that . neither will other common chinese girls.

well, what will happen to him doesn't depend on whether he is in China or not. it's the same as in any other country, i bet. it's up to him. perhaps  he will  end up bringing a chinese girl back  and marrying her happily ever after(coz the girl is so attractive and impresses him, and he dates her). perhaps not. you said he didn't have the plan. so it's probably  he won't in the end.

so why not speak out your love to him? Anyway, good luck in your relationship with him !:):):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 00:40:15 |Display all floors

build confidence, faith in you not SLUT in your educated mind...

Originally posted by pearlblack at 2009-3-29 03:49
hi there

so....to start with...let me tell you guys a bit of person ...

dont put up your hi level of education off and call someone's a slut that you dont even know that slut could be much better than you are  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 00:44:29 |Display all floors
First off amylhz, lets stop lying here. When I visited Shanghai, it was soo ridiculous that I got asked 4 times if i wanted to go somewhere. This is NOT to crazy and ridiculous, it is true. The thing is, most men will say no to this cause it is kind of weird, like we don't want our junk getting all infected.

Also, when I first came to China I had no intention of getting a girlfriend either. When you get here, Chinese woman are not what you expect. They have fashon, they have style and there are so many beautiful woman here it's seriously like not being aloud to eat an apple from the forbidden tree. He will most like hook up with someone and get a g/f, even if its just for his time here.

Stop worrying about stupid ---- as well with the jealousy. Just be straight up to him or expect the truth. I'm not going to sugar coat it. Places like Shanghai, yes those things may happen, even in Hangzhou there are easy woman, Shanghai is easier AND he's 21, his hormones are going crazy. I don't care what anybody says on this forum. It's the truth, just be straight up and honest, it's the best route if your going to be jealous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 15:40:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 2009-3-29 22:44
[quote]Originally posted by pearlblack at 2009-3-29 16:49

no, that's obviously  not the truth  " i've heard that the Women in China uaully do things without shame, they would like to ...

well..

all i hav to say is that maybe u ar not the typical chinese girls who hav all those "white fetish" due to your social backgrounds....

and the otehr thing i want to say is that..i definitely hav visited china be4 cuz i travelled a lot with my parents when i was young.
and from what i've seen there..usually the local chinese (especially the younsters) there  got very strong admiration for poeple with light skin and light features,..

and they would tend to treat white poeple very well and do wtever they can do to please them.. ( and i cant c them treating their asian brothers and sisters the same way)...and even the white people travelling there are nothing special..but they still got a lot attention from the local chinese.

therefore, similarly even though the one i fall for at the moment ar nothing gorgeous (he is probably just the average),  he will still get a lot of attention from the local chinese (especially the women) when he gets to there..due to the fact that some of the chinese are self-hating and they really fancy caucasians...

[ Last edited by pearlblack at 2009-3-30 03:42 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 16:02:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anegron at 2009-3-30 00:44
First off amylhz, lets stop lying here. When I visited Shanghai, it was soo ridiculous that I got asked 4 times if i wanted to go somewhere. This is NOT to crazy and ridiculous, it is true. The thi ...

and anegron....

i'm not jealous of him being mocked by the chinese girls over there....but can u imagine..if the one u love hung out with some strangers she met on the streets and she was even involved in some sexual relationships with them...and u had to witness al those ----...how would u feel?

secondly, i'm here to get things explained properly and clearly ( but not telling u guys i'm a green-eyed monster or wtever u name it)....so that i wil not hav to suffer that much from an amotional loss in case he really got someone form there...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.