Author: glory1011

I have NEVER had a boyfriend. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-18 14:58:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glory1011 at 2009-3-29 01:22
have never had a boyfriend since I was born, because there were always few boys studying in my class when i was a student, especially in the university. And i was alwa ...

i got my bf at about your age... don't worry... you'll totally find yours...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-18 16:43:03 |Display all floors
have never had a boyfriend since I was born, because there were always few boys studying in my class when i was a student, especially in the university. And i was alwa ...

i met my GF when she was 26:

now she is 29+

so

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-18 20:41:10 |Display all floors

I can solve your problem easyly
pm me and you will discover the real world
the world of a looooong fortune

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-21 20:32:10 |Display all floors

Have Not found the right person as my BF up to now

Thank you for your replys and sharing your own stories. Well, for myself, after attending several arranged meetings held by some websites in order to see and size up a prospective mate, I have NOT found the one I like. I feel so disappointed about those kinds of meetings.

Meanwhile, I happened to meet and made some female friends who are in the same situation as me some of which are still single with the age of over 30 years old. To my great surprise, they have the similar love opinion to mine. They prefer to be single rather than have a imappropriate boyfriend. The difference is that they had had loved and had a boyfriend while I have never got one. At least, they experienced love though they found it was not the just one they wanted later.

Sometimes I think maybe I could try to have a boyfriend who loves me though I do not like him; however, I feel all at once that it is too difficult for me to have dinners or go shopping with a guy as my boyfriend whom I dislike. It must be tooooooooooooo hurt and terrible and horrible for me to do this!!!!! On the other hand, it is unfair for the innocent guy. Therefore, I have been waiting for Mr. Right with my sincere hearts.   And that is why my first love has not started though few people can believe this truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-21 20:38:21 |Display all floors
Get out and find someone, quit posting here or using the internet to find people. Make friends and socialize. I am not trying to be mean, but talking here will not help, and your post really has nothing anyone can help you with. It is very easy to meet people and get out, you just need to motivate yourself to do it. Good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-21 23:25:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lhlh0628 at 2009-3-29 02:10
As per your description, you know yourself well, with four or more reasons listed why you havenot acquired a beloved counterpart.
Always there are some students on campus, especially some girls, w ...

almost all the tall girls behave decently and they always show a shapely figure - this is a ridiculous generalization. Is he saying that short girls don't behave decently? As for a shapely figure, a lot of tall girls are too skinny (like fashion models) but lots of short girls are round and cuddly! The point is that you can't generalize about people based on their height or any other physical characteristics. "You can't judge a book by its cover."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-22 00:47:53 |Display all floors

Reply #41 jwbhomer's post

You're not wrong!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.