Author: glory1011

I have NEVER had a boyfriend. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-25 15:38:31 |Display all floors
didnt your parents or your freinds introduce some guys to you,:) and i belive you will find your MR right ,and me too ,have no bf,but i  think he is in somewhere waiting for me , he will appear in the right  time and right place

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 13:51:20 |Display all floors
well, i am quite understand ur feeling. i am a girl who is quite tall(178cm). major in English, (few chance know good guys). but everything have two sides, sometimes i also think kind of girls just like us r more luckily, although we have no bf, we can enjoy more single life, we can make new male friends freely.
anyways, wish u have a good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-29 14:39:01 |Display all floors
Well, my ex is taller than me. And I'm available now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 15:47:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glory1011 at 2009-3-29 01:22
have never had a boyfriend since I was born, because there were always few boys studying in my class when i was a student, especially in the university. And i was alwa ...

about MAJOR part.........totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a college girl studying english, that means rare boys i can meet in my class and dep. and also means my major makes boys stay far away from me  but when some boy was chasing me, i was running away from him because i didn't like him.................

many people nowadays think foreign language major girls will marry foreigners eventually, and they think these girls are easy and really look down on these girls
but i don't care if my boyfriend is a chinese or foreigner, as long as we love each other, and i take relationship really really really                 serious!!!!!!
i start to doubt if there will be a right one for me in the future.... or maybe i have to choose to never get married...............:'(

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-7 20:30:33 |Display all floors
good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-15 23:28:54 |Display all floors
what do u girls think about that if your BF is shorter than u ? ? ?
very hard to accept ???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-16 00:35:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glory1011 at 2009-3-29 01:22
have never had a boyfriend since I was born, because there were always few boys studying in my class when i was a student, especially in the university. And i was alwa ...

Greatly comforted and relieved after reading your post

Since there is one girl one year older than me who is also a stranger to what they call love or romance, why should I bother myself about my forlornness? Everything has its course, at a varying pace for different people. So make the best of the present and wish for the best that is to come!
The bluest of all souls

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.