Author: glory1011

I have NEVER had a boyfriend. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-2 15:23:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lhlh0628 at 2009-3-29 02:10
As per your description, you know yourself well, with four or more reasons listed why you havenot acquired a beloved counterpart.
Always there are some students on campus, especially some girls, w ...

do you have some idea, not only as an advicer ? lol . come on,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 15:23:18 |Display all floors
Hi Glory,
To tell the truth, I really think your English level is very good.
From your story ,I think you are a girl with outstanding personalities ,for example, you are rational ,smart and have your own judgement to the things happened around you , and you know what you need indeed .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 15:40:52 |Display all floors

Good luck

Good luck, you will be fine.

P
A way of life, A world of opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 15:45:56 |Display all floors
Hi Glory,
To tell the truth, I really think your English level is very good.
From your story ,I think you are a smart girl with outstanding personalities ,for example, you are rational and have your own judgement to the things happening around you , and you know what you need indeed ,believes hard work always making your goals come true.
But at the same time, you also find you never reach your goal if mention the word-Love,right ?
As time went on , you are afraid you will fail one day ,so you are always cautious about love .
My suggestion is ,firstly, take it easy ,do not close the door of your heart ,pls open your mind to the outside ,otherwise , no one would like to approach or pursue you ,right ?
Finally, pls forgive me if my words are not proper here .
Bless you with warm regards!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-18 20:46:29 |Display all floors
Many thanks for all of you !!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-20 16:35:29 |Display all floors
you must put more time aside to meet and know more guys, i think you are too rational.groundless love makes people feel safe,
i believe that if one falls in love with the other ,there must be some reasons, whether he talks to you or not..i think that making friends is just a business of our heart ,but marriage is a rational thing, but its base is love.only after you get love can you get happy marriage.  
wish someone be your Mr Right.good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 11:30:33 |Display all floors
Then effin' go get one!!!  Don't bust our balls with your self pity and all that bull----
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.