Author: glory1011

I have NEVER had a boyfriend. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-30 22:20:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2009-3-30 10:48
Hi Glory, 26, that's still young. Sure if you compare with married girls around you, its not young but still, in general you're still young.
It is quite rare for 26 not having a bf EVER, but to be ...

i entirely agree with you.
hey, glory, we are of the same age, and i can truly understand your feeling. try blind date. one of my colleagues have found her true love and got married last year. good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 23:51:57 |Display all floors

Many thanks for you all and for your kind words !!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks for you all and for your kind words !!!!!!!!!!! I would like to make friends. The most possible way to make more friends might be via internet, since I work all day in the office and most my male colleages are married or have had their girlfriends.  I can also make friends through work, but merely a few.

Though my major is English, I am a traditional Chinese girl(you may also say I am so conservative.). I might be considered as far fall behind the times. Because to be frank, I will feel hesitant if someone tells me that he loves me with no reason.  A guy's groundless love for me makes me feel uneasy. His groundless love easily comes to me and may easily go since there is no any foundation. He may give me the groundless love for some time and may also give it to other girls since there is no any foundation. I need he to tell me why he loves me not others. I need the reasons to his love, in other words, why he would like to love me rather than other females, what make me so special that it is me that get his love. Because of my honesty, humour, unsophisticated(simplicity, childish), independence, ect.  For me, I would have my own reasons for loving someone, for instance, his kindness,cheerfulness, thoughtfulness,elegance. It seems that I am lack the groundless love for anyone, in other words, I have never thought I would love someone with no reason. In my opinion, love needs reason. Therefore, I need reasons to loving me.  I need something to make me believe and enjoy the permanence of love and precious marriage ! I was NOT given the right to choose my blood or appearance, but fortunately I have one of the most significant rights to seize a happy life of my own !!!  

I am sorry I did not mean to hurt anyone by saying all above. I merely want to share my true feelings to you all, my dear friends. If you feel offensive by my words, please forgive my terrible English! I am sorry for that.

[ Last edited by glory1011 at 2009-3-31 11:55 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-31 11:14:01 |Display all floors
i had the same tough days before,
i was tortured by a fear of running out of time,that is to say, feeling lonely and keeping hope while seeing friends get married one by one.
there must be an unavoidable obstacle standing in everybody's life,which,we have to pass it without alternatives.
becasue it is the only way to happiness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-31 11:21:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glory1011 at 30-3-2009 23:51
Many thanks for you all and for your kind words !!!!!!!!!!! I would like to make friends. The most possible way to make more friends might be via internet, since I work all day in the office and mo ...

Glory, you're a kind girl. thinkin so much about others and knowing what you want
it's normal and good to be yourself. stick with it and continue to make more friends.
I totally can understand your serious attitude on love and having a firm reason to like you, love you, and not others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-31 15:14:56 |Display all floors

Be careful

The internet is a good way to make friends but it is also a place for criminals to hide their true selfs. Women are usually the victims because they are emotional by nature. It is better to get help from your family or relatives to introduce some men to you. You can then get to know the men first before deciding if anyone is the right husband for you. Don't worry about the stigma of being old fashion. Only people with shallow mind thinks that match-making is old fashion because there is no logical basis to think that way. Match-making is just another form of getting to know people. Why deny yourself another channel to get a potential husband? Anyway, I wish you good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 14:29:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glory1011 at 2009-3-29 01:22
have never had a boyfriend since I was born, because there were always few boys studying in my class when i was a student, especially in the university. And i was alwa ...

I'm speechless.   Really.
why is china daily so awesome?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 15:20:22 |Display all floors
yes , as the popular post said, mr. right is waitting for you , don't worry ,while you should pay more attentions on the side and you should attend more social active or your company's action,for instance, dating your classmate or colleague to play badmidon or table tennis to have more contact chance with boys, even girls, give you a small advice, love need zero touch and time to

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.