Views: 16911|Replies: 44

Why do us learn English [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-23 18:36:21 |Display all floors
To myself,English course Study needs daily study! Because I want to get a good score for my English test.....
I'm sure learning English is important.But I think it's too extremely that In China English is as a course every student have to learn!
For instance:Cet4,Cet6,Yasy and so on....
is these certifications useful or indicating someone's English capability?
NO!
In many trades(even have nothing to do with English!) ,English is as a sill!
English is too changeful! it's word is so untrustful that everyday there well be an new word appearing.....
So,as a student ,I hate English test! it's no-useful!
English is also a language,and the true and best way to learn a English is speaking and speaking,reading and reading,speak to a English,read a English book,and the powful way is to live with the English!!!!!
So don't be so early to require us learn english so deep,it has a little of use.
When someone needs to learn English,that indicating he would talk to the English,and at that time,he will leran English truely ,deeply,quickly,efficiently!
Please Don't force chinese to learn English,because a learning of a language is not a force,all it needs is natural learning!
20066842113676.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 23:37:21 |Display all floors
in the past, we used to learn english just to get that red certification, but we cannot talk with a foreigner even it was a simple conversation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 09:24:21 |Display all floors
what a cert's funtion just an exam.
u know.

even if i have PHD,that's no mean that i stop studying.
don't treat CERTs as very important things,but find  ur own methods to learn which fits u.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 17:47:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by TBWood at 2009-3-23 18:36
To myself,English course Study needs daily study! Because I want to get a good score for my English test.....
I'm sure learning English is important.But I think it's too extremely that In China En ...

buddy, to tell the truth, i think you have to pay tough price in improving your english.  then, you can gain against what you paid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 18:43:39 |Display all floors
english is a good tool to know something about other people who live on the same earth but different, i think is a bit funny thing to know about how they thinking and so on,you will be benefit from it if your english is really great and of course you get your shot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 21:33:35 |Display all floors

learn english

no1 international language  can use i most evry country
but hey! why dont we all use chinese there are more chines speakers in this world
than any other language

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 16:10:05 |Display all floors

Is it just like that?

Hey, I am also a english learner, i think it is useful. Some of the advanced techology is from western countries. you can learn something from the tool . Of course, eng is one of the language, it is also a tool like other language.BEST LUCK TO YOU!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.