Author: anne_anne

Do you know "Earth Hour", it's our turn now [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-30 11:15:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LongDD at 2009-3-30 09:52

Oh really? i didn't know that,
it's not problem for me if she is not older than 45 (limit age for me)

have seen too much Japanese AVs~~

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 16:33:08 |Display all floors

my opinion

Personally, I agree this activity. It is not just  only  a action for global people once time every year. We should realize the deeply things ,the power , we have saved only by turning off one hour light. We ought to do something like that in our daily lfe,not just for one day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 16:45:01 |Display all floors
March 28 is my brithday,it's fortunately to connect with the meaningful activity,I will entirely surport it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 16:52:10 |Display all floors

i agree the upstair :)

the upsair,i believe u think a lot about the Earth Hour.
:),

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 16:53:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anne_anne at 2009-3-27 14:25
2009 march 28th. Earth hour
The "Earth Hour" began in 2007 March 31th. when Sydney turned off all the lights for one hour.At that night, about 2.2 million Sydney families and companies t ...

I heart that many cities shut down sight light form 8:30p.m.~9:30p.m.last Saturday.Energy saving is continual work.This should be involved in our daily life.I'm a environment protector.I feel environment protection become a kind of fashion,it is improvement.Howver,we cann't treat it as fashion easily.We should bring up habit and foster to next generation.Such as,waste collection classification,recycle tap water,reduce the plastic sack using.These aren't chinchy,but are our manner to protect earth.
If you want chat with me about it,I advise you kindly send e-mail to:justwowo@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 17:00:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anne_anne at 2009-3-27 14:25
2009 march 28th. Earth hour
The "Earth Hour" began in 2007 March 31th. when Sydney turned off all the lights for one hour.At that night, about 2.2 million Sydney families and companies t ...

hehe...

yes, I know it...which is constructive and available to executive...

in fact, I used to do similar things always...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.