Views: 8493|Replies: 17

Life is all of choices. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-25 15:35:47 |Display all floors
Recently I read an article about life and career----the most important parts in our lifetime.

Life is all of choices, to be or not to be, it is up to you. Yeah, everyone has his/her dream. Someone wants to have a happy family, someone wants to be rich, someone wants to live a simple life, and someone wants to do what she/he prefers. Everyone has his/her dream. We can't infer who is right, who is wrong. Different people have different defination about life, career and love , and so on.

Everyone has his/her own life. To live what kind of life is up to you. You are the decision/choice-maker. Recently I find a lot of boys/girls get married quickly after they break up with their girl freinds/boy freinds due to some reasons. I really don't know or understand whether they rush to marriage. I ask them, and they tell me they are old enough to get married, and their parents press them to get married. I am so depressed. In my opinion, getting marriage is a serious topic. Everyone should be serious at marriage because if you plan to marry someone, that means you are going to spend your rest life with her/him. And you should take responisibility of husband/wife, you should care/love/cherish her/him. If you marry her/him just because you are old enough or too old or parents' willing, can you make sure you will live a happy life after marriage.

Life is all of choices. To be or not to be, it is up to you. You are the choice-maker. Everyone has his/her  own life. Our life is not the extension of our parents, our life is not the reflect of our freinds. We should live our own life. Just like the herines in "xing fu xiang hua er yi yang" Da mei and Du juan live different life. Da mei prefers to persuit material life, to live better, while Du juan just wants to live a simple life. We can't say whether Damei is right or Dujuan is right. They all pursuit their dream. They think they are happy when they make the choice-----live for money or live for dance. Anyway life is hers. They make the choice, and they do well and be happy after they make the choice------that is the most important.

So don't blame others, or press others to live a life as you. Everyone has his/her own opinion on life and career. If they are happy and not regret of their choice, and then it is good. Finally hope everyone can make his/her dream come true. Whether how difficult or how long it is or takes, just do it after you make the choice. Don't regret after you make your decision.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 16:46:40 |Display all floors
That is true, life is a decision, depends on what kind of lifestyle you like and what you are looking for, it is about attitude.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 17:17:42 |Display all floors

live while you are alive

Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-3-25 15:35
Recently I read an article about life and career----the most important parts in our lifetime.

Life is all of choices, to be or not to be, it is up to you. Yeah, everyone has his/her dream. Someo ...

life is full of choices, it is we who are the choice maker and it is we who are the responsibility shoulderer.:)
there is no right and wrong but different:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 17:25:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-3-25 16:46
That is true, life is a decision, depends on what kind of lifestyle you like and what you are looking for, it is about attitude.

Yeah, so we have to be serious when we make a choice. Because different choice leads to different future.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 17:25:49 |Display all floors

yes

Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-3-25 17:25

Yeah, so we have to be serious when we make a choice. Because different choice leads to different future.:)

totally agree:)
and i believe that our future is brightnice to meet you here melon:)

[ Last edited by smile_elle at 2009-3-25 05:28 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 17:26:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by smile_elle at 2009-3-25 17:17

life is full of choices, it is we who are the choice maker and it is we who are the responsibility shoulderer.:)
there is no right and wrong but different:)

Yeah, there is no easy answer to define wrong and right. Anyway, if we choose, we should take the responsibility and results brought by our choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 20:59:57 |Display all floors
I like just I can!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.