Author: peaceloving

'World's cheapest car' to be launched! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-30 06:48:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NYChinatown at 2009-3-30 06:42

always increase you liability (your broker would not ask or tell you that & of course your insurance will be much higher than your previous quote) to the max just in case you dont want to stay behind bars!  SUV is the most dangerous car to drive around if some minor thing appears in out of control (most SUV drivers swirl like crazy when a cat jumps out of nowhere) or panic breakin...you cant out run me with your fancy SUV (even my corolla  could smoke you in the dust...and wont damage my gas tank as well)   

the point of my quote is that smaller cars are generally safer for other people, not the driver which is where the biggest insurance risk is.
i drive a corrola too, and I drive stick so unless you are putting some really high end mods into yours I dont think you will be smoking me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 06:52:51 |Display all floors

own no corolla in my life...

Originally posted by idiot8 at 2009-3-29 17:48

the point of my quote is that smaller cars are generally safer for other people, not the driver which is where the biggest insurance risk is.
i drive a corrola too, and I drive stick so unless y ...

did i say corolla...no no no!  i just picked that ramdomly  

just playin with ya, kid...corolla is an american classic unless it has a 350 engine in the hood  ;P

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.