Author: teddylion

WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL JOB [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-27 16:45:37 |Display all floors
it's so tuff to find a good job in the wake of ongoing financial crisis ,let alone the ideal job
good payment ,regular workdays  ,stablity, exellent working condition, friendly collegues......
god ,maybe they just exist in my daydreams
guys ,be realistic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 16:48:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Misschel at 2009-3-27 16:35

only if you can afford....

no problem~~

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 16:50:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-3-26 13:21
ideal job? it should be meet your interst first, then ur ability could handle this job. third, satisfied salary and holiday policy. fourth, nice manager, friendly colleague, nice working environmen ...

Yeah, wonderful definaton. Yeah, it is hard to find one. There is always contradicatroy between them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 16:56:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by teddylion at 2009-3-24 15:31
What is your ideal job?  I'm assigned to write a composition on this topic..But i don't have any clue about it .No job experiences,no a blueprint for the futhure.  Rencently i read that in shanghai ...

now under the eco crisis , many graduates have no choice and so does the experienced worker who lost his work .

At least you must live , it is the basic line ,

whatever work you have , just work hard and try your best , that's nothing good or bad , just make your work great and prove you are great .

Do not carp at your job , pls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-28 16:40:47 |Display all floors
Testing comd......s

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-28 17:21:43 |Display all floors
my job has no good salary ,wuwu,and i want to change my job.but my major is agriculture one,it is hard to find a high salary job ~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-28 18:32:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sallyzhong at 2009-3-28 17:21
my job has no good salary ,wuwu,and i want to change my job.but my major is agriculture one,it is hard to find a high salary job ~~~~

I like to cook.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.