Author: notknowwhy

China Urges New Money Reserve to Replace Dollar! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-22 22:11:17 |Display all floors
The world needs economy balance between developed and developing country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-23 17:31:33 |Display all floors

Chinese Culture

守的云开见日明  Every cloud has a silver lining

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-23 17:35:42 |Display all floors

eco

Agree with the above

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-23 17:57:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jonser at 2009-6-2 23:00
One day,RMB would take the place of dollar in the world monetary  and financial system.
Belive any decides of chinese government.

has to be convertable first.  No one is going to take a hedged-against-the-dollar currency that is unconvertable instead of the dollar.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-26 14:12:20 |Display all floors
Make the RMB convertable!
Let the dollar fall!  I dont know how far it need to fall but 10-20% is likely.  I dont know what people who think its going to be toilet paper have been smoking but the US is not in hyperinflation and its still exports a lot of products.  

what needs to happen is the dollar falls, exports rise a bit but mainly imports to the US fall.  more money stays in the US to get taxed and pay down the debt.  If you dont like that idea then please keep spending your overvalued dollars.  

I have a ton of them and like getting a good deal. But I wouldnt care if they lost 20% as it would make the world a healthier place.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.