Author: robertcheng

When you judge a person, please think over... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-24 18:46:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amethystaces at 2009-3-24 14:40

with tears and snot
is that all right?

It's not all right for me... I'm sick of snot...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 18:48:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justwowo at 2009-3-24 14:59
It is very hard to judge a person in a short,even,spouse who lived each other more than 20 years couldn't know completely.Somebody is kindly with you in the work,however,he may be unpolite to others.Do you think he is kindly man?Anyway,don't judge a person good or bad easily.

Right on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 18:54:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by uokiokok at 2009-3-24 16:29

u are just wasting your time here

even Mods refuses to acts after umpteen reportss.

so go ahead & try to be VIP here

Nay, I don't think I wasted my time.... Even humble effort is praisable...

Reading this post, I guess some members will be more aware of making judgement on others PROPERLY&WISELY....:lol

P.S.don't rush to airport in advance..:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 19:10:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-3-24 18:54

Reading this post, I guess some members will be more aware of making judgement on others PROPERLY&WISELY ...

Agreed with you

totally agree with you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 19:33:08 |Display all floors

Reply #32 twotobe's post

But don't ask my SIMPLE questions...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 21:30:24 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by twotobe at 2009-3-24 15:18

Yes.     When the members stop attacking other members of different religions, countries, races, etc, we will make a peaceful and harmoniuos CD to the benefit of ourselves

:)

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-24 21:46:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-3-24 13:48
Have you ever got fed up with unpolite words or even attacked from some feather-headed here? Have you been unfairly judged or even slandered by some  aggressive members? As far as I'm concerned,  ...

Well Roberts ,first of all I want to welcome your thread.
It came at the right time I can say.
I am one of those who have received the weight of really nasty words from one person or more persons  in this forum.

I agree that this forum needs peace .We all need peace in our life.
I do not agree that we do not have the right to judge.

Everybody has the right to judge.I also expect to be judged since I have exposed so many personal ideas and parts of my character.
However this judgement  can not be fair and I agree because me personally I have not given details so people can not know reality and the depth .

We take exams every day in our life according to what we say ,what we believe ,how we behave ,which language we use.

I accept to be judged ,however I do not accept to be criticised with nasty words.
Although nasty words do not represent me and they ,mostly represent the one who utters them ,
they should be criticed strongly and be avoided.
People who utter them should be isolated and kept in the corner.
By accepting their abuses the only thing we offer is to give them the strength and the right to become more and more abusive.
Our tolerance towards them is boosting their audacity,makes them more powerful to become more and more abusive.

I agree with you that most of the time criticism is unfair just for the reason that we do not know some necessary details about a person and we do not know what the person is going through by acting in one way or the other.

I really appreciate this effort of yours to condemn any abusive behaviour although I believe that this is not your job to do it here.It should be the moderators'.
Anyway even from you it is very much appreciated and I do hope that all of us will enjoy an harmonous stay in this forum and in our society in general.

:handshake:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.