Views: 21543|Replies: 198

When you judge a person, please think over... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-24 13:48:16 |Display all floors
Have you ever got fed up with unpolite words or even attacked from some feather-headed here? Have you been unfairly judged or even slandered by some  aggressive members? As far as I'm concerned, some members are prone to judge(sometimes mindlessly) others in this forum, which generally leads to unpleasant outcome... Recently I was deemed as a badass by some low-IQs who took it granted that they knew me perfectly and concluded their judgements as majesty judeges towards me... I guess some members went through similar suffering,right?

Why did they judge others? In order to attack their rivals or just cause riot ? Or else?....I have no idea.... I just noticed some forumites make (hostile) judgements on members who're not in accordant with their ideas and criticized each other... It's goes without saying that It's not wise to judge others in our life, let alone in a cyber-world where most of us don't even know of one another....Then how to judge one person? ....Thus, whenever you judge a person in your real life or a cyberplace,please think over !

Since you registered and uttered your voice as well as your words in this community, you're supposed to know of the rules and regulations of this forum...So please don't behave so harshly and arbitrarily and conceitedtly judge other members.... Names-calling or attack or are definitely not allowed..

I create this thread in the hope of  mitigating fierce debates between some formites and meanwhile appealing to every member for promoting a harmonious atmosphere for CD forum which is a public community accomodating peoples all over the world.....:)As one member of CD forum, please respect each other and address mutual understanding between you and others..:)

P.S. Words like feather-headed and mindless indicate no offense at all...:)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 13:54:21 |Display all floors

Reply #1 robertcheng's post

i see,
those feather heads making word attack should be forced out of the cd

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 13:54:37 |Display all floors
I just checked Poems and drawings thread in FLR section

just reading the last page, its easy to notice how unhappy members spoil and attacks other members

using different names and attacking peaceful members

Veru sad

Good thread Robert

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 13:58:46 |Display all floors
When i read members insulting with no reason

calling SLUTS to nice and peaceful members

makes me angry and sad.

Very good thread Robert

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 14:01:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twotobe at 2009-3-24 13:58
When i read members insulting with no reason

calling SLUTS to nice and peaceful members

makes me angry and sad.

Very good thread Robert

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 14:03:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amethystaces at 2009-3-24 14:01

Why u are laughing?

Robert made an excellent thread and is a good opportunity to express according the topic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 14:17:53 |Display all floors

Reply #1 robertcheng's post

it is a little bit boring, just simply focus on topic, not on fighting with person....it is meaningless

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.