Views: 17489|Replies: 49

Talk about your cellpone you're using now? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-23 13:45:40 |Display all floors
I'm courious about what kind of cellphone everybody is using, what type and how's the performance going. And any recommandation for chosing a new one? How's about the price between 2500 yuan? Because I'm going to... Mine is so disappointed.

I'm using Sony Ericsson W908C. Personally thinking, listending to the music is very nice. Calling is OK too. But it's too damn slow when I'm typing messages. Because of my job-specific, sometimes I have to send messages to clients.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 14:03:07 |Display all floors
mine; SonY Ericsson W700C.. old one.. but doing fine. no new needed yet..
I've been a SE fan since long....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 14:13:05 |Display all floors
thanks for your kindly reply. the phone indeed is old one..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 18:01:04 |Display all floors
Chinese counterfeit mobile phone frome Zhenzhen ,south china Guangdong province
www.kiss2.cn 英语怎么说,英语怎么翻译

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 20:00:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by meicecream at 2009-3-23 18:01
Chinese counterfeit mobile phone frome Zhenzhen ,south china Guangdong province

What's zhenzhen? A name of that phone brand? Counterfeit mobile means "Shan Zhai Ban"? I live in Guangzhou. So where exactly you mentioned about Guandong province?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 07:13:59 |Display all floors
i got a new nokia5800 my old nokia was 13years old and it still works but battery dont last very long

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 08:22:23 |Display all floors
Cellphone is changing our life ,as internet ten years ago.Through cellphone we can calling,send message,go to internet,music,video,TV.It is very hard to think how to work without chellphone.I shall feel abnormal if nobody call me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.