Author: sheila_ling

friendship between man and women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-25 23:03:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sheila_ling at 2009-3-23 11:10
some one said:
man and women can be very good friends,but they should have physiological light reaction. u agree?

Friendship between a man and a woman is wonderful!        :)

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2009-3-28 02:22 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 23:07:43 |Display all floors

Don't you have the good ways to change them?

Originally posted by zythelen at 2009-3-25 16:42

i have the same feeling.now i want to say we should keep a distance with them.
in my mind ,there is no pure friendship between female and male.
thus,after i have a BF,i will go away them who ...

I only want to grasp the last opportunity to turn around the situation beacus losing a friend is heart-hearted.Do you have the good ways to change them? Thanks so much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 23:27:25 |Display all floors
I don't believe there is a true friendship between man and woman.  
they keep their relationship because they attracted by each other. Oncer one of  them is no longer interesting in the other one, he or she will leave.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 23:33:47 |Display all floors

lady friends are just too bea-you-tiful...

i cant never accept any lady friends as good friends...coz i have such-a-nasty mind (and they kno it)  

*all they kno is that i conduct most of my business inside of my bedroom...and of course i'm such a romantic guy (what do you want from me, hah)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-26 00:38:04 |Display all floors
see so much above,wrong or right become not important,it let me know one thing:we really need firiends,male and female is the same important.
i want to share my experience with you,of course she is a girl,and we became friends from middle shool,now,we have been friends for 7 years,sure,she is my best famale friend all the time,we never quarrel,never angry with each other.when we get together,we may share our experience,interesting or heart-strending,talk about our goals and what we do recently.every time when we meet,i will feel very easy and happy,maybe this is the true friendship between male and female.
good luck to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-26 08:01:01 |Display all floors
we must believe that there is true friendship between men and women,only in this way ,can we make our life eaiser and hopeful and in the right direction
i am always the best one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-26 09:34:27 |Display all floors
hey..guys and girls another question:sometimes u chat with ur male/female friends,u will talk about things happened on u, plans,or likes and dislike.but some times u will feel exciting for some hot words,have u ever confused on it? and sometimes u feel he/she really deep understand u ,u never wanna hold him/her? that's my mean for physiological reaction.

u have ever inmagine what happened if u speak out u like him/her.
u  wanna hold him/her in arms when u comprehend with eachother,
u concern about him/her,
u serious about his/her joking,
u feel sad when he/she's heart  "leaves" away from u,
...............................................what's happened for that kind of relatives?

obviously,it's dangerous.

so,what 's ur opinion for it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.